Introducing...

Congrats on your baby girl! Although we don't have the 'comfort' of g&a here in the US, your story puts a smile on my face considering I'm hoping to try w/o an epi!

Congrats on your baby girl! Although we don't have the 'comfort' of g&a here in the US, your story puts a smile on my face considering I'm hoping to try w/o an epi!

U dont have Gas in the states? what you got?

Awww! Congratulations lovely. Well done!! :flower:

I suppose you would all like to know how things are going? It's officially been over 24hrs since I gave birth to lil' Kezzy so here is your update :haha:

Do not expect sleep, get it all now, I'm serious! I'm sleeping hourly if I'm lucky. Do not be afraid to take advantage of the hospitals nursery if you need a break either, it really is exhausting and you may honestly feel like you are failing at everything, but the reality of it is you give birth to a fully dependant on you human, we all feel inhuman after that. She feeds hourly at the moment, which is bloody hard on the nipples, but its amazing to see her settled and sleeping afterwards; especially when (and yes I'll be honest) you honestly want to throttle them for screaming so loud. I swear she could break crystal glasswear with her lungs :rofl:

when your uterus begins contracting back down it will hurt, it feels just like the start of labor tbh, and is often coupled with back aches as well, so have a heat pad handy. Oh that's another thing, request a heat pad in labor and a hot shower, they work absolute wonders!

Oh and don't expect your waters breaking to be the first labor sign, remember mine didn't break until 5cm and only because I pushed lol! Don't be afraid to ask for help for any reason. I felt like a total idiot when LO wouldn't latch properly, but thankgod I asked for help or I wouldn't have nipples left I swear!

So that's a bit of a ramble because I'm still in the twilight zone :thumbup:

congrats leopard, so pleased everything went so well! :) Bless your little princess, she is gorgeous!

Congrats!! Kezzy is so cute and sounds like you had a really good birth experience :)

Congrats hun and well done..your little one is so gawjus. x x x

congrats to you!~ Great story..gorgeous baby!

Congrats honey, she's beautiful! I hope her scan goes/went well. xxx

Congratulations she is beautiful you must be so pround :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->