Introduction and Question!

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am about 4+3 after getting a VERY faint positive 10DPO on a Wondfo. I've had some faint (but a bit darker on most tests) positives 11DPO and 12DPO (today). I also had a positive digital this morning.

Anyway, I have what feels like a stich in my left side as of the last hour or so. Kind of higher up than I'd expect to be related to the baby - maybe along the same point as my belly button but over to the left.

Anyone else have something like this during early pregnancy?

Thanks in advance! :)

Sounds normal to me. I had all sorts of cramps and weird pains in the beginning. It's too early for an ectopic to be causing pain, so for now I would say don't worry about it at all. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Sounds normal to me. I had all sorts of cramps and weird pains in the beginning. It's too early for an ectopic to be causing pain, so for more I would say don't worry about it at all. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Thanks! :)

I've had this with all 3 pregnancies just everything ajusting :) congrats ! :flower:

I've had this with all 3 pregnancies just everything adjusting :) congrats ! :flower:

Oh yay! I don't recall feeling this with my son but I know every pregnancy is different.

Thank you for easing my mind! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"