Introductions

MrsKLMJ

Reaction score
Hello!
I am a newbie to this site so thought I would take the time to say hi!

I have been TTC since Dec with no luck yet. I am twenty-five and to be honest I thought it would happen straight away. I was on the pill for nine years previously and I am worried this may have messed things up for me. For the first few months I was checking CM and ovulation. It was quite stressful and my husband actually said that he was starting to feel like a sperm bank!!

So I have decided to let nature take its course. I am trying to hard to put it from my mind and not count what cycle day I am on but it is very difficult!

I am reaching out to you lovely people because I am starting to feel quite down about it all. I have heard of four accidental pregnancies in the last few weeks and I am starting to feel like its everyone but me. I love my husband but I feel that I cant always share these thoughts with him because I dont want to get him down. I know it hasnt been very long at all since we started but I just feel like I need some support to stay positive!

Thanks for getting to the end of my ramble!

Karla x

Hello
I am new here too, i stumbled across the forum after hearing of 2 more friends pregnant in 24 hours, one of them less than a year after her first baby. I was feeling pretty fed up. I live in fear of announcements from my un-pregnant friends, it's turned into a horrible almost competitive thing where the lucky ones parade their rampant fertileness (in my head anyway!) and i feel very guilty that my immediate reaction to most people getting pregnant is "why not me, i bet you've been trying for about 5 minutes!".
i'M 32 and we've been NTNP for about a year now, though my OH is much older than me and his sex drive isnt what it used to be and his body sometimes lets him down! he also has a teenage son so he's not quite as excited about the prospect of a small baby as maybe a younger partner might be. He's supportive and willing to give it a try, but his attitude is "if it's meant to happen, it'll happen" and he doesn't understand why I get so upset when my period arrives or when another pregnancy announcement is made!

I am just glad i am not the only one who feels like this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->