Intro'ed on Intro - but intro'ing here, too..

Ten

missing my spirit-baby
Reaction score
I said hello on the intro forums, but since I figure I'll be spending most of my time here, I thought it polite to say hi here as well.

My husband and I are TTC after losing our little girl last year 8.5 months into our pregnancy. We started TTC as soon as we were cleared by my doctor, as we both have a strong feeling that she still wants to be our daughter but wanted to wait a bit.

So we're grieving more the loss of timing than the loss of the child, which seems hard for a lot of people to understand. But it's grief, whatever way you slice it, and a lot of people seem to have trouble dealing with that as well. It's made this TTC journey a lot different than the first one. I'm frustrated with all the unsolicited advice and the way a lot of people find it more comfortable to pretend this will be our first pregnancy.

I'm 10dpo and this is our fourth cycle trying. I can't wait to get to know all you wonderful people - and I hope that none of us will linger here long before moving on to the pregnant forums.

Welcome :) im so so sorry to hear of ur loss :( I've just found out at my first scan that I'd miscarried, but baby wasnt even visible so had died very early on.

Good luck ttc, Hopefully we'll be in the 1st tri forum soon!

xx

I'm sorry for your loss! Welcome to the boards and hope your stay in ttc is a short one!! Xx

Sorry for your loss... welcome to B&B. I hope we all get our BFPs soon and we can move onto the first tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->