Intruding from first tri - poll regarding MS

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Braven05, Jan 31, 2011.

?

When did your morning sickness ease?

1. I never had morning sickness

2. 12-14 weeks

3. 14-16 weeks

4. 16-20 weeks

5. I've still got it!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Braven05

Braven05 Mommy to Avery <3

Just wondering what I'm in for lol I'm having a rough day MS-wise and it got me curious. I don't have any vomitting but I have insane nausea allllll day long!

2. Chocoholic123

Chocoholic123 Well-Known Member

i wasnt actually sick either just nausea. It stopped around 13 or 14 wks. Everyone is different but hopefully you will be feeling better soon x

3. laila 44

laila 44 Well-Known Member

I was lucky! I suffered from 5 weeks to 11 weeks non-stop! then one day when I was 11 weeks I just felt better and been that way since! just got off the nausea meds and am loving it! 2nd trimester is the best, really! I didn't believe it but it is, the fatigue, sensitive smell, nausea and all usually subside. I was so sick I couldn't even go in a car or walk in my kitchen and now I cook and even go to the gym! this too shall pass...GL hope u feel better! relief is on its way! hang in there :)

4. Braven05

lol I'm trying...I've been crying all afternoon because I feel so terrible and my antinausea meds aren't doing anything for me anymore. I cannot wait for my smell sensitivity to go too because the only smell I can't stand is my poor boyfriend. I haven't told him but I don't want him anywhere near me because he gags me!

5. Crazy4Emily

Crazy4Emily Mom to Emily & Expecting!

I wasn't actually being sick, but I felt awful and nauseated all.day.long till about 17 weeks. It SUCKED. Still feel a bit icky every once in awhile...but NOTHING like that.

6. Braven05

WOW I remember when you got your BFP...can't believe you're so far along already!! :thumbup:

7. qpaulina42

qpaulina42 Well-Known Member

Mine just came back last night and today :sob:

8. Kellyx

Kellyx Well-Known Member

I didn't have sickness. Only nausea. This stopped around the time I had my first scan. 14 weeks?

9. Gemstar785

Gemstar785 Growing A May Bumpyy! x

I've been being sick since I was 6-7 weeks and it is still here now, im contemplating anti sickness meds but taking anything during pregnancy worries me ! :( x

10. mummy2lola

mummy2lola Mum to 2 trying for 3

I've never been sick,just had all day nausea.it stopped being all day at 14wks but now I still get it all evening xx

11. Sooz

Sooz Paige & Mason's Mum!

I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis and admitted to hospital at 12 weeks (started at 6 weeks and was all day and night...i'd even wake in the night just to vomit). I'm off medication now but I am still sick a minimum of three times a week, the last two weeks it has stepped up again and is no longer confined to just first thing in the mornings....I was heaving my breakfast up in McDonalds at 11:30 today. :blush:

Even my MW has stopped telling me most people are over it by xx weeks and just gives me a sympathetic glance when I say I'm still being sick.

12. Braven05

Okay see now I don't have anything to complain about because mine isn't nearly as bad as yours! Its just sooo draining and I've lost weight and can hardly eat...its frustrating...but I guess I don't have to tell you that!

13. Sooz

Sooz Paige & Mason's Mum!

Honestly, you learn to live with it, people are very sympathetic but I just get on with it now....it is as much a part of my morning routine as brushing my teeth. :haha: It might not go but it will get better for you. :D

At least being sick actually cures the nausea for a while now, it was just constant in first tri and at 12 weeks I honestly thought I would curl up and die. I don't ever want to feel like that again. :wacko:

14. Braven05

Yeah I often think it would be wonderful to just throw up and get it over with even though I hate throwing up. The one time I did, I felt wonderful all day long until late that evening. I ate sooo much that day lol. I dunno if I'll ever get used to this...it seems like I'm dealing with it way worse than I was a couple weeks ago...but then the anti nausea meds were working. :nope:

15. sequeena

sequeena Winging it.

I've still got it.

16. fingersxxd

fingersxxd Well-Known Member

I still vomit about 3 times a day ... Not getting much better and I'm on diclectin 3 times a day. The wonderful world if pregnancy!

17. MissFox

MissFox Soon2BMomOf3

I was nauseas all day every day and would puke about every other day or every 3 days.
    I had 2 days where I just wanted to go to the hospital (not back to back) for an IV I felt so bad. But I don't think I had it that bad. From 12-15 weeks I'd go a week without being sick, then sick day and puke. I'm 30 weeks now and occasionally get nauseas in the morning. I hope it doesn't get worse again.

18. DolceBella

DolceBella Mum of 2 Gingers!!

My nausea stopped around 11-12 weeks.

19. Popcorn11

Popcorn11 Well-Known Member

Well I had all day nausea and some vomiting up to about 14 weeks. since then (I'm 16 weeks) it is sporadic and I do feel better. But the smell of cigarettes or car fumes still makes me gag and spit automatically.

This is funny - one girl said to me (who has never had children) that I should just enjoy the sickness as it's natural. Yeah right.

20. Waitin4astork

Waitin4astork Mummy to our prince :)

I feel like a cow because I never had any nausea or ms. I think you girls are all amazing!