Invasion of the LTTTC'ers! A thread for us.

I just wanted to say congrats. Although I was never in LTTC (found site after getting bfp), we tried for three and a half years. Congrats again!

:hi: AG lovely to have you with us!

Kirstin - tiredness set in for me a few days before + beta and it is just getting worse! I have a 1-2hr sleep in the middle of the day everyday and i've just started back at work (3 days a week) and after my first day back I was absolutely exhausted and the following day I had a sleep for 3hrs at lunchtime!

Today I worked for 3 hours this morning and I am absolutely knackered...have been laying down all arvo...I just feel exhausted!

I can't wait for m/s if I get it :happydance: I truly can't. I want to experience it all.

Just wanted to hijack your thread and say how pleased i am to see this thread started. Truly heartfelt congratulations to you all. I hope loads more LTTTC girls can be a part of this thread soon too. xx

Hi LTTTCers + bumps

firstly congrats for being here with me in the crazy 3 months that is 1st tri (still too nervous to change my status yet!)

I was always part of the LTTTC & AC board as I was told early on that i didnt ovulate with my PCOS so got straight into AC. Therefore I always felt like i fitted into that section best even though I wasnt a LTTTCer as such.

I do feel though, like i started to understand (a tiny little bit) the emotion of being there with the rollercoaster of emotions that is AC.

The reason i'm explaining this is because i'm 7 weeks 4 days pregnant and i'm starting to think about when i tell everyone that i'm preggers (hopefully) in a few weeks.

I found out today that a girl I manage has been trying for around 3 years and really wants a baby, so i guess she's a LTTTCer. I want to be sensitive to her feelings when I tell her. im not sure if i should tell her before I tell the rest of the team? what do you girls think? this is also hard because my team work in in another country and I am based in the UK. I am out in that other country at the moment but will be back in the UK when I (hopefully) get to tell them.

Any advice on how to handle this situation would be greatly appreciated as I I know she will feel bad (another of my team has recently announced her pregnancy) but i want to be as sensitive as I possibly can.

what do you think?

I had my 9 week scan today and the little beans look great!!! Measuring perfectly. Heart rates are perfect. They were squirming like crazy! FS says the chance of miscarriage at this point is less than 5%.

Miel, when do you go in for your scan?

Hi Fairy, not quite sure how you handle that one, but I'm sure she would really appreciate just the fact that you tell her seperately and give her some advance warning of the main announcement.

hey girls, I was on the verge of joining LTTC but didn't quite get there, I have been kicking about this site for 14 months or so and had been trying for 2 years when the BFP came along. Would love to feel welcome in this part of the site as I know many of you from lurking around your section.

NeyNey, it would thrill me no end to have you in here :hug:

I had my 9 week scan today and the little beans look great!!! Measuring perfectly. Heart rates are perfect. They were squirming like crazy! FS says the chance of miscarriage at this point is less than 5%.

i went yesterday sweetie :) and we could only see one heartbeats ( that works perfectly ) so not twins for us !!!!

but we are very happy to have one healthy bean on the way !!!

it was probably fantastic for you to see them both !!! Do you hear the heartbeats for both on the same time?

Congratulations and hugs to all of you soldiers of women who stuck through the battle!!!! I was diagnosed with PCOS and was told I'd never conceive without chlomid/IVF so I was pretty down in the dumps. That was about 2yrs ago. My OH and I didn't try to not get preg and didn't try to either... I was convinced I was infertile, as the dr told me I was so it was quite a shock to become preg, but I'm glad. We wanted to get my body right, as I didn't ovulate normally or have a "regular" period, so I started taking vitex not to conceive but just to regulate my womanly self... and I'm CONVINCED it was the reason we're having a baby... :happydance:

I have the most admiration for all of you LTTTC mommies to be, you are the definition of AMAZING women!!! :hugs:

What a fab idea for a thread FJL! It took DP and I two years to get here so I feel very privileged to finally have a bun in the oven! :happydance:

It is truly great to see other LTTCers here too - names I remember from when I first joined :)

Good luck and :dust: to us all!!! We should arrange some global meet up in the future where our LOs can all play together!!! :rofl:

Love to you all ladies :hugs:

i'm hijacking too :blush:

i just wanted to say how truly happy i am for you guys, wishing you an amazing 9months! huge congratulations :happydance: x x

i went yesterday sweetie :) and we could only see one heartbeats ( that works perfectly ) so not twins for us !!!!

but we are very happy to have one healthy bean on the way !!!

it was probably fantastic for you to see them both !!! Do you hear the heartbeats for both on the same time?

Glad you got one strong healthy heartbeat. We haven't heard heartbeats yet, just seen them on ultrasound. We can't see them both at the same time very well because of the way they are positioned. But, both are beating strong. Couldn't believe how much they are moving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->