involving your toddler???

mom and ttc

Reaction score
my daughter is 1 yr and 8 months, i dont know if she understands. but we sya hello baby. and i take her to my doc visits. she will join us to our US on tuesday. yesterday we used the doppler and listened to the babies heartbeat and then she wanted to hear hes, and after that she searched for the babies heartbeat again ...
know i just just she doesn't babble it out during thanksgiving :D:D

also i have horrible morning sickness, i never notice the baby right after vomiting, dont want to connect it

I think your doing a great job of involving her will make all yhe difference when baby is here.
Mine is nearlly 3 and were not telling her yet untill 12 wk scan has she has a big mouth and will tell the world lol but cant wait to tell her and involve her she will be soo excited lol

My daughter is 2 and ive been trying to involve her in as much as possible, she will be coming to my 12 scan also. Ive been showing her my little bump and she does say hello baby and gives my tummy a kiss, then kisses her daddies tummy haha

I think it's lovely to involve them.My LO is nearly 2 and whilst he doesn't understand completely he knows where baby is and kisses my tummy. He came to our scan and last week at the MW he heard the Hb. It's lovely having him around this time. sweet!

My little guy is 3 and he is convinced he has "baby Linus" in his belly and I have "baby prudence" in mine. He's a weirdo. But he does kiss my belly and have tea parties with my belly. It is very sweet. I just hope he keeps it up after the baby gets here.

I think you are doing a great job.
Tobi is 19 months almost, and we pat baby and he kisses baby good night.

He came to our 12 weeks scan, but to be honest it was a bit of a nightmare!!
He didn't understand what he was looking at, and picked up on our feelings of apprehension and behave really badly. He is usually pretty good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->