Ireland anybody???

newbabymom

Reaction score
Hello Girls ,
Did the home test now and found out Im pregnant:hugs: (did it 3 times to confirm). I think Im around 4 weeks pregnant. Im away from family and friends and new to Ireland.:cry: Anybody here from Ireland ???? It would help me know the system better as to wht Im to do. Got an appt with a GP 4 days hence .I had to change my gp to a new one as the last GP just did not give mt the time to listen me out. ....

Anyway... THis is my first time and both my husband n me dont have a clue what to do. we holding the news to our family who is abroad until I get it confirmed from the doctor in 4 days.
Anyone in Irleand it would be great to be in touch... I need the help... I need to as any 1st time expecting mother want to do everything right:plane:... so help.

thanksxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey hun, where in ireland r u from?

hey there!

which part of ireland are you in? i'm in northern ireland here, I would say that the antenatal care would be similar to the uk and other eu states. The doctor will most likely book you and appointment with a local midwife. I'm sure they will be happy to answer any questions you have.

hey pet,

just found this website for you, https://www.cuidiu-ict.ie it hopefully will give you some answers.

Im from Kildare ,attending hospital in Dublin , if i can help i will .:)

Mr Urch is from Belfast, though living over here in Birmingham now

im also irish hun,im from Dublin i have a son and im trying to concieve number 2,let me know if you need me :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->