Ireland meet- 7th March -Junction One.

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Like the title says anyone up for a meet?? Just a thought xx

:yipee: I would though probably not before xmas but definitely after:wohoo:

Hi everyone from the north and south of Ireland - I think a meet up would be nice it we could organise a crowd. Can the TTC ppl (ie me!) come even if we don't have kids (I don't). It would be good to chat to ppl about preg related things you maybe don't want to talk to friends and family about. Sounds like a good idea to me.

After xmas i'd be up for it =)

also MAMAFY where in n.ireland are you because it is certainlyyy nottt SUNNY! *cries*

Tyrone:happydance: actually isnt too bad today:happydance:

I meant to write after xmas, It would be great, I love meeting new people, and mamfy I would love to have it in Tyrone, back to the old roots (Omagh Town). We would have to arrange somewhere that would be easy for everyone to get to, because if there are any people like me out there Then they DONT DRIVE !!! I would have to PUBLIC it !!! Lol

I meant to write after xmas, It would be great, I love meeting new people, and mamfy I would love to have it in Tyrone, back to the old roots (Omagh Town). We would have to arrange somewhere that would be easy for everyone to get to, because if there are any people like me out there Then they DONT DRIVE !!! I would have to PUBLIC it !!! Lol

just 20 mile from me :yipee: yep we'll have it central and somewhere handy, I hate sodding motorways:hissy: we'll think of a location when we get all the names of who wants to go:happydance: it will be great to meet a few of yous:yipee:

Norse Irish Ferry - I think they have changed name & locations now though. Use to be from Belfast to Liverpool.

Mamafy I lived in a couple of spots over there ... last in Bangor and shortly before Belfast. Hated the **** tbh and I wanted to meet my Dad (waste of time that was).

I want to come over and meet you all! Sam and I went over to Downpatrick (well, I was about 12 weeks pregnant with him) last summer and it was SO beautiful! x

Down Patrick ...beautiful???

I must have live dina different down patrick :rofl:

Down Patrick ...beautiful???

I must have live dina different down patrick :rofl:

:rofl: To be fair I did arrive in pouring rain at about midnight! I went to a wedding at Ballydugan Mill and it was so lovely! The weather was better the next day...didn't actually see much of the place apart from the little roads around there though! x

Bit grey and rainy...lovely wedding though! Think the church was in the town but was too busy trying to stay dry to look around much!

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk217/lynnmarkandsam/Mill.jpg

I guess like everywhere you have spots of ok places in the corner lol

Its definately not the best part or views of Ireland (Northern or Southern) - Southern Ireland is class!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->