ireland or irish chatters :D

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
heyyy ladies im from ireland... cork.. and would love to meet some other ladies from ireland to chat to maybe have an ireland meet up.. would be nice...

weather your ttc, wtt, mom or preggy would be nice to chat and meet u :flower:

:hugs::hugs:

heyyyyy hun heheh u need to come back to cork LOL

You know me! :happydance: I think a meet up would be good all the meet ups are in england lol its not fair!! ALSO! budget 2010 opinions?

Its a complete disgrace! Theyre targeting the poorest people and those with young families! people already living in poverty are being forced to take cuts while the bloody ministers are being driven in limos to and from terminals!!! :growlmad: then they try and passify us with cheaper alcohol what a joke!

i know its terrible... complete joke... AND they want the educational sector to go 14-20 days without pay??!!! can u believe that

I know yeah its an absoloute disgrace! it actually gives the distinct feeling of a impending collapse of the entire government! I mean even the garda are threatening to strike and its illegal for them so you know things are really bad! I dont know why people arent doing more we need an election :growlmad:

i know they feck up the country and we pay for it not good...

oh well.... anyway where do u think the ireland meet up sud be

lol i know there a few irish people here but they wont see it here so i dunno lol

looks liike its just u mean and tennisgal :D which is grand lol gloria jeans for a hot choccy or pennys for shopping anything :D sounds like fun

hehehe except tennisgal doesnt live here! :rofl: maybe change the thread name to ireland meetup december? might entice people! HAHAHA :D

lol
why does the thread keep getting moved......

:hi: Hi ladies! I'm from Dublin been living in the UK for a few years but hoping to move home really really soon - can I join you! Might not be able to meet up at the moment but maybe in a few months :D

heyyy hun :) sure course u can join in.. the more the merrier right?? :D would be cool to have a meet at some point :D

how are you

Pretty good, just can't believe it's almost Christmas! :dohh:

Wonder if there's many other Irish on here? I only noticed the Irish buddies thing a while back, didn't think to look under the UK...

oh god i know.... its so soon 2 weeks today.. :S crazy.. ive met quiet a few irish tbh but not all together and ive seen lots of uk meet etc so taut wud be good for ireland too :D

where u moving back to, dublin i suppose?

Yeah, back to north Dublin, can't wait!

Do you think we should start an Irish group in the groups section? Might get spotted a little easier there!

well i did... but its been moved 3 times... first i put it in general chatters... then it got moved to UK thread section and then now moved to the meets forum

i know we wanna have a ireland meet but the main reason for this thread is to meet other ppl from ireland .. i thought general chat would be ok for that..

am in chat room if u wanna chat :)

i got it moved to this forum because its more visible than the uk section but general chat wasnt allowed, it was a compromise :D hehe i'll join you in chat!!

edit- cant get into chat sorry!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->