• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Iridology, are you having a boy or girl?

RNMommyto2

We're having a PRINCESS!
Reaction score
I had seen this back before I knew what I was having and it was the only theory that was right for me! Thought I'd share with you ladies!

So i was on the bounty website and found this and just wandered if it was true for anyone

My Sister is studying Iridology and just told me she knows how to predict the gender of my baby (Having scan tomorrow so we will confirm) She wouldnt tell which eye means what but I read the below when I googled !

what you do is look at the whites of the eyes. get the pregnant woman to look upwards, as what you are looking for is two little blood vessels that appear below the iris. the blood vessels should look like little fish-hooks. there should be two of them, one at approximately 5 o'clock and one at seven o'clock. if they appear in the right eye, it's a girl on the way. if they appear in the left eye, it's a boy. if they appear in both eyes, your going to have twins (one of each), though if you aren't haveing twins and the fish-hooks still appear in both eyes, then the girl option overides. it's a girl!

https://my.bounty.com/forums/post/126...works-????.htm

I had the blood vessels on both eyes, Im having twins, thought it would be one of each but nope, boys!!!

I have them in the right eye but I'm having a boy! So doesn't work for me xx

There is a huge thread on this somewhere on this forum all ready, i posted in it when i was pregnant with my son.

It said back then that i was having a girl & i had a boy. The eye thing really intreuged me & i actually looked several times after i had my son & the vessels in my eyes have never changed. Even now that i am pregnant again they are the same. I'm team :yellow: so i dont even know what i'm having.

I'm afraid i dont believe it tbh, its just like the Chinese gender prediction this thats done on when you were born, i think its all just a lodes of rubbish.

i don't have them in either eye, but there's def a boy wriggling about in there...

It didn't work for me. I have them in both and I'm having a boy.

The catch with these is that they have about 50% chance of being right anyway you look at it (for single babies, I mean), so of course it is going to hit some mommies and miss others. hehe Don't have a mirror on hand but I'll have to look later for sure. One more fun way to drive yourself insane! rofl

I didn't work for me either. I was so hoping it was, as it was saying I was having a boy, but nope we are having a girl.

I have them in both eyes....but team yellow x

I don't have any at all. hmm No wait, looked again and I have like one vessel in each eye, but not really hook shaped. Does that count? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"