Ironic really isnt it.

MarshMellow

Laura, Mark, Ben and Bump
Reaction score
I didn't make much of my 18th Cos DH had a huge RTA and we were getitng married in a few months so no spare cash.
So I vowed to make my 21st HUGE!!! Well my 21st is today an as you can imagine NO PARTY :cry:

Dony't get me wrong I am happy to be pregnant. It's just the 2 things I have waited for come along at once! Just like the No. 10 bus.

So today I celebrate my 21st With fizzy aplle juice as I go into my 13th week and my 2nd tri!

Aww, honey, thats too bad. I know what you mean, my birthday totally bombed too.
On that note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! Yay 21!
And YAY second tri!
You gotta think about that side of it.

Oh I am. hehe With the best intentions DH but a banner on the door fram into the loo. Didnt think about my MS hehe. I nearly got clothes lined!! Bless him xx He put one in the front window too!

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff65/hunnibee1/Happy21stBirthday1.jpg

hope u have a great day and congrats on getting to 2nd tri!!!

maybe u could go out for a meal with u dp an get a few friends to come along!!

have a great day whatever u do xxxxxxxx

Happy 21st Birthday babe, enjoy your day!

Happy 21st..just 9 years til your30!!! LOL!! only kidding

happy birthday

HAPPY 21ST!!! I did nothing on mine either hun just a bbq in the garden with my family!

awwwww Happy, Happy Birthday!! :happydance:

Oh, and welcome to 2nd Trimester-now see your feet disappear from your eyes!! :rofl: x x

A very happy birthday , I have spent 2 of my birthdays (One was my 21st) pregnant and suprise suprise my next one in January pregnant too lol .
So i know how you feel , Have a great day hun , Try a nice relaxing tiem pamper yourself nice bath smellys etc .
Maybe even have a sparkling non alcoholic wine in the bath with candles :) . I hope whatever you do u enjoy it :) . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->