Irrational fear

girlnboots

Mother to 4 furbabies
Reaction score
The closer I get to having this baby, the more I get completely irrationally terrified that she is somehow deformed. Every check-up and ultrasound has been completely normal, but I can't seem to shake this fear that something is wrong with her.

I think it's quite a common worry! I worry a lot about my baby as I've stayed on a small amount of one of my bipolar meds even though there's no recorded problems with that med and he's been perfect in all 5 scans. I'd probably be worrying even if I wasn't on medication. Growing a human is such a big and complex task it's hard to believe our bodies can get it all right but they can! I know for me the worry won't go away until I've seen him developing okay when he's born but just wanted to tell you that you're not alone even if I can't give you anymore peace of mind xx

Even though my risk of problems was 1 in 1147 I still am worried and will be until I have him which won't be long now! I think my age has a lot to do with it and all the negativity surrounding older mums and problems. I've not had one problem this pregnancy except he's being stubborn!! But I do worry and will worry until I see him so I do understand. I do tr to push it to the back of my mind but the closer I get the harder that is xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->