Irreglar periods

Iwantone!!!

Reaction score
since coming of the pill i have had varied periods im averaging 30days im currently on CD45 im bloody boiling i mean roasting we have not being trying i dont want to test as i no AF will no doubt turn up after spending money on a preg test it seems stupid posting but i dont want to do it and see bfn if af witch does not turn up on day 50 i may do test them as i will be 20days pass when period was due i have mild cramping and bk ache so we will see i need to type it as if going round in circles in my head aaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh

Aww hun .. must be very frustrating for you :hugs:

Fingers tightly crossed that this is your month and loads of :dust:

we've already spoke hun, I know it must be extremely frustrating now, but try not to think about it for the next week, as thinking about it could be delaying it! So put it to the back of your mind (well try to anyway) and then go from there, if she turns up, she does, if not then I have some tests, dont waste your money!!

Not trying but hoping Tiff?

Good luck I hope she stays away for you x

thank laura i going to take u up on ur offer if she has not arrived by thurs as that will be cd50 thanks girls

Any news Tiff?

It can take time to get back to 100% after coming off the pill. I have been off the pill for more than a year and I really think that Im just now coming back to 100% My cycles have been normal but the PMS is just now coming back with avengence.

How long were you on the pill and how long have you been off now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->