Irregular AF ! HELPPP !

Waiting2BAMum

Reaction score
has anyone conceived with irregular af? If so how did you do it and how long did it take? [ Share your stories] .

Hi :)
I had a loss in 2009 at 12weeks which left me with very irregular AF.
I didn't want to stress myself out with temping etc so I just made sure we :sex: every other night so we didn't miss our window...took me 7 months to conceive again. Took the test when I waited for my longest cycle which was CD49. X

Soo if we just bd every other night we should have a pretty good chance? Did you take any fertility drugs or prenatal vitamins?

I heard drinking raspberry leaf tea can help regulate your cycles (although obviously only drink if you're 100% sure you're not preg)

I'm in similar boat so when AF eventually turns up (unless by some miracle I'm pregnant) il start drinking that.

my cycles have been so out of whack for a year now and we haven't conceived but it has been hard to when i am either bleeding for 3 months at a time or nothing for 3 moths, but i think i am finally back on track last cycle was 25 days got period it lasted 5 days and then stopped and my body seems to be gearing up to ov now so fingers crossed this month is our month, i took provera last cycle to stop my period it stopped it for 7 days then it started again so in day 7 of taking the provera i stopped had a 5 day period and it seems to of cir started me to normal

my cycles have been so out of whack for a year now and we haven't conceived but it has been hard to when i am either bleeding for 3 months at a time or nothing for 3 moths, but i think i am finally back on track last cycle was 25 days got period it lasted 5 days and then stopped and my body seems to be gearing up to ov now so fingers crossed this month is our month, i took provera last cycle to stop my period it stopped it for 7 days then it started again so in day 7 of taking the provera i stopped had a 5 day period and it seems to of cir started me to normal
Baby dust to you ! :dust::dust:

I heard drinking raspberry leaf tea can help regulate your cycles (although obviously only drink if you're 100% sure you're not preg)

I'm in similar boat so when AF eventually turns up (unless by some miracle I'm pregnant) il start drinking that.
Thank youu ! i will try it and see if it regulates my cycle a little better !

Hey we're starting end of August too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"