irregular cycle

homegrown21

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced after beginning their TTC journey, that their cycle is starting to become slightly irregular? AF is supposed to start on the 5th, but I'm seeing and feeling signs that it's going to start a few days sooner. Same thing happened last month too. Just wondering if anyone else noticed something similar.

Just thought I would pop in for support because, yes, I had that problem!

For me, I guess it was stress. My cycles used to be about 35 days every cycle but I started to have 40+ day cycles, then some anovulatory cycles (50, 60, 80 days sometimes). Anytime I SWORE I was pregnant or thought about it too much, my cycles would be longer and longer. I could probably count about 6 or 7 times where my period started the same day, if not hours after taking a pregnancy test and seeing that it was negative. Of course, I have fertility problems so others probably won't have so much of an issue like I do.

Red Raspberry Leaf tea is a great regulator for me, although I would research it before trying it out. If I was having a particularly long, anovulatory cycle, I had my period within three days of starting the tea. Now I try to keep it a regular thing, although I do fall off the bandwagon a lot. It might just keep yours regular, instead of them shortening. Some women don't take it in their 2WW though, because it may cause uterine contractions for those with a "weak" or "irritable" uterus. https://natural-fertility-info.com/red-raspberry-leaf.html

Thanks! I will take a look into it! Trying not to be stressed, but sometimes it can't be helped!

Thanks! I will take a look into it! Trying not to be stressed, but sometimes it can't be helped!

Homegrown you are not alone. With dd I started spotting between periods which wasn't normal for me it was like the last 6 months of my ttc journey with the first 4 cycles randomly coming early or late. I swear that your body just likes to screw with your head. When ttc with dd I used a fertility blend tea from moon something on amazon the last 2 cycles as well as ovulation kits and it was the second cyle I got my bfp. This time around again my cycles come randomly early or late and are significantly lighter than they ever have been before. I remember asking someone about those changes and being told that as you get older your cycles can change and many of those changes can be normal. I would say for now use an app it can be a free one and track your cycle for 4 -6 months then use the calendar method to figure out when to use your opks so short cycle length minus 18 long length minus 11 then use opks all calendar days in your results typically 1-2 weeks.

Homegrown you are not alone. With dd I started spotting between periods which wasn't normal for me it was like the last 6 months of my ttc journey with the first 4 cycles randomly coming early or late. I swear that your body just likes to screw with your head. When ttc with dd I used a fertility blend tea from moon something on amazon the last 2 cycles as well as ovulation kits and it was the second cyle I got my bfp. This time around again my cycles come randomly early or late and are significantly lighter than they ever have been before. I remember asking someone about those changes and being told that as you get older your cycles can change and many of those changes can be normal. I would say for now use an app it can be a free one and track your cycle for 4 -6 months then use the calendar method to figure out when to use your opks so short cycle length minus 18 long length minus 11 then use opks all calendar days in your results typically 1-2 weeks.

Just saw your response! I did get eventually start AF later that day on the 1st and it lasted shorter than normal. I've been tracking on my app since September when we decided to TTC. The fluctuation and trying to "guess" ovulation is a bother. But I think its come down to start purchasing OPK's, which I've never done in the past; but will have to try. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->