Irregular cycles and early lightly bleeding pink/light red

NickiDGirl

Reaction score
Sorry ladies, I also have this post on another forum.
Any women w/irregular cycles experience implantation bleeding? So my cycles range anywhere from 25-31 days. Ive been tracking my periods for a year now on an app and according to that i ovulated on Feb 20th. On Feb 25(cycle day 19 and 5dpo) i had very very light pink bleeding for 2 days only when i wiped. No need for a tampon. Then i bled for another 3 days still pink/red. Not heavily. (So 5 days of light and pink bleeding) And no more bleeding at 8 dpo. Not normal, my periods are never this early and are also usually heavy and bright/dark red. Today im 9 dpo and bfn. Should i count myself out? Im always tired, my nipple tingle from time to time, random nausea , and headaches and mild cramps. I stopped bleeding but still getting mild cramps. Anyone have any experiences or advice to share?

Sorry ladies, I also have this post on another forum.
Any women w/irregular cycles experience implantation bleeding? So my cycles range anywhere from 25-31 days. Ive been tracking my periods for a year now on an app and according to that i ovulated on Feb 20th. On Feb 25(cycle day 19 and 5dpo) i had very very light pink bleeding for 2 days only when i wiped. No need for a tampon. Then i bled for another 3 days still pink/red. Not heavily. (So 5 days of light and pink bleeding) And no more bleeding at 8 dpo. Not normal, my periods are never this early and are also usually heavy and bright/dark red. Today im 9 dpo and bfn. Should i count myself out? Im always tired, my nipple tingle from time to time, random nausea , and headaches and mild cramps. I stopped bleeding but still getting mild cramps. Anyone have any experiences or advice to share?
Hi Niki

I think I’m similar to you.. except my period started yesterday after a 5 day delay! And I’ve usually been pretty good with my cycle being regular but the last few months it’s been ranging from 30-35 days. I also had random spotting like you did. I hope though it’s your time this month!! Did you test again? I’ve read that some women can take A while to show a bfp after a missed period. Keep trying and I’m sure you’ll get it soon :)!

Sandrah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->