Irregular cycles, lots of symptoms, BFN?

sarahjane19

Reaction score
Hi there!
My cycles have been irregular for the most part since I first got my period.
My last period was around 10/31 or 11/1.
Starting about 12/12, my breasts have been VERY tender and are noticeably larger (visibly and to the touch), even more so than my usual PMS discomfort. Today is 12/21 and they're still very sore and swollen.
My appetite in general has increased drastically. No specific aversions or nausea as of yet.
I've gained a little weight around my hips and stomach, and I've been a little bloated in my lower abdomen.
Yesterday I experienced some semi-sharp pains in my lower abdomen in the center and left side, but with no spotting. I've felt fatigued and my body has felt tired. I had a few pimples break out last week. And my moods have been a bit scattered.
I've taken two HPTs, both were FRER, both BFN (12/16 and 12/20).
I don't know what the deal is. It's hard to sort out ovulation days and all that since my cycles are irregular. I never PMS this long though, it's usually closer to 3-4 days.
Any thoughts or advice?
Thank you!

Sorry, I really have no words of wisdom on your current situation. To get a better idea of when you ovulate an dhow long your lp is though you really should track your bbt and possibly use Opks. Hope you get an answer soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"