Irregular Cycles or Annovulatory Cyclers

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
Ok so I am in a pretty bad state right now and I would like to be able to talk to other women like me...........I had irratic cycles all last year, the longest bleed was a month and a half. January the April :witch: came on time but in april :witch: never left and I wanted to know that I'm not the only one out there. This month I have been bleeding for 35 days so far and I wanted to know if anyone else would like to join.................oh yeah Ive never had a :bfp:. been trying for 14 months so far

I'm in a similar situation. I haven't had a period since last June, had a m/c in Oct. (all while being on the pill). I'm preg now, but that was a complete shock as I thought it would take a long time TTC. I also suffer from a Bartholin Cyst that gets infected when I'm ovulating, so that had been sending me to the hospital monthly.

It's very frustrating, as my dr doesn't really seem to care much. When I mentioned not having a period for 6 months, she brushed it off as the pill made it disappear...

:howdy:cinnamongirl,

Dont you hate it when the docs just brush off what you say without properly investigating............:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

I swear some of these docs are just getting a paycheck

ya, the last male dr I had was the worst! He told me that I was a complete hypochondriac, and he basically refused to listen to a word I said! I mean, come on! I know my own body better than anyone, and that makes me a hypo?! Some dr's are so stupid and don't give people credit for knowing their own selves. It's so frustrating when u know something is not quite right, but no one seems to listen! Grr! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->