Irregular period or should I test

Pinkfootsie

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here 😳

Here is my story, I had a chemical pregnancy 3 months ago...since then my periods have been very scant and very short - very light flow and 2 days long.

This month we had sex using pull out method,before and after ovulation. I stated with some mild spotting/very scant period 10 dpo 4 days before I expect my period....I am very bloated, tender breasts and bouts of being billious.

I am not sure if I should test or if this is another strange scant period thing?

Can anyone help?

I forgot to mention that I have terrible back pain and am very tired too :)

No one can give you a definite answer, test.

Thanks for reply.

So I could not help myself and took early test, and there is a very very faint line....so I suppose I will have to wait another day or two and test again....

Thanks for reply.

So I could not help myself and took early test, and there is a very very faint line....so I suppose I will have to wait another day or two and test again....

oh wow. Let us know

Ok, so I tested again, but this time with another test and it was bfn - the test I took that gave me the very faint bfp was one of those test that can detect early...so not sure if it means I am out or if I should test again :(

I still have back pain, tender boobs and am very bloated....

Hello lovely ladiesI have a few questions about what I have been experiencing during my 2ww...we have been ttc for a bit over a year now and I also have pcosI was at 8-9 dpo n started getting period like cramps now is day 6 of the cramps. I keep going to the bathroom thinking for sure af was here but nothing but clear cm. When I ovulated I got a bit of a flu n since then ive had a fair bit of phlegm.*I also feel like I have a bit of a swollen lower tummy. I used ipk sticks this month n I know I ovulated around cd 17-18. My cycles are irregular due to pcos my longest cycle is 32 and shortest is 27. Today is cd 31.. I have done 2 hpks n were neg. Im going to wait till cd 33-34 if no af. What do u all think. Anyone get these period like cramps before missed period..I will be watching this thread**TIA*x

Ps if u have a very faint line id say pregnant :)

Hi zebrina...

Thanks for reply!

Mmm you symptoms sounds very positive...flu like symptoms is an early sign!

Clear cm is suppose to be fertile...which does not really sound right with where you are in your confusing cycle... I think you should test...but use one of those early detection test thingies that are more sensitive....

I had bfn yesterday...but I am going crazy...because now I am thinking, maybe I should go and get another test...

My symptoms:
Tender boonies
Increased cm - tmi - white gel like...no smell
Bloated tummy
Tired
Still running to loo...much more than usual but not sure if it is on par
I think my smell is increased but not sure...because I smell a lot of things I usually don't
Sex feels different...but I just don't know

So confusedM

Hey pinkfootsie
thanks heaps I think its just discharge. I do get it a between ov and af. Im going to the docs tomorrow to get blood tests and ultrasound to see if they can see anything. My nips are a tad bit tender n areola is swollen. I've taken 2 hpt the first response ones that aren't digital. Was neg this morning. Ive got another 2 and might do one tomorrow as it will be cd 32 ( which is my longest cycle)

Hey pinkfootsie
thanks heaps I think its just discharge. I do get it a between ov and af. Im going to the docs tomorrow to get blood tests and ultrasound to see if they can see anything. My nips are a tad bit tender n areola is swollen. I've taken 2 hpt the first response ones that aren't digital. Was neg this morning. Ive got another 2 and might do one tomorrow as it will be cd 32 ( which is my longest cycle)

Good luck with the doc tomorrow....

Obviously I am currently a Google maniac...and from whats read....it seems like the best time to do gp test is day after expected late period...but heaps are sayings week after that...wtf that's all I can say...seems ppl are making the two week wait three weeks...

I sure hope the doc give you great news tomorrow...but suppose you will have to wait for blood test results ... Pity technology have not caught up with faster lab results...

For someone not really trying...I am definitely over analyzing all my symptoms...

I have this weird hardness above my public bone...which I have never noticed before (for what I read it should be impossible to feel uterus this early if I am pg...) but I have been pg 5 times in my life....all mc

Omg I have the same firmness. Sitting like on my left ovary feels a bit swollen. I didnt think anything of it

Hi Zebrina,

How did it go at the doc?

I think I must also go and see doc....because the cramps and other stuff is just not normal...I took another pg test today and it was bfn :(

So I don't know what to think anymore....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->