Irregular periods and ovulation tests

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I am officially ttc next week cd1 should be Tuesday i finish my pill on the weekend, i'm excited but i have irregular periods i always have and i doubt the pill would have helped me regulate them so i am going to start doing ovulation tests and i was wondering if i should start doing them on cd10 or earlier i mean i could not ovulate at all or late so i have to stock up on them lol I am not going to chart straight away that will be if i haven't conceived a couple months down the road.

If i do find my cycles are too long what should i be taking to try bring ovulation forward and hopefully get a shorter cycle, in the past i have been known to have one every 3 months thats going to be too long for me now.

Is there a reason for your irregular cycles? Pcos? I have irregular cycles and have started using a natural progesterone cream with added estrogen, by day 4 of using it I got a positive opk...I know I wouldn't have ovulated for a while. There are lots of vitamins that can help, vitamin b complex, high dose of vitamin c, vitamin e (I think) I can't remember them. Oh also inositol is supposed to be beneficial. I going to give it a try myself along with vitamin c.

Good luck

Is there a reason for your irregular cycles? Pcos? I have irregular cycles and have started using a natural progesterone cream with added estrogen, by day 4 of using it I got a positive opk...I know I wouldn't have ovulated for a while. There are lots of vitamins that can help, vitamin b complex, high dose of vitamin c, vitamin e (I think) I can't remember them. Oh also inositol is supposed to be beneficial. I going to give it a try myself along with vitamin c.

Good luck

I have one cyst and i have a scan for pcos on Monday so hopefully will know in the next two weeks for definite and the doctor said she would check my hormones after that, i will do some research on all of them and see if i can pick one to try, what exactly is natural progesterone cream?

Well the one I'm using is called 20-1 cream which contains progesterone and estrogen, I have pcos and pcos ladies tend to lack progesterone...I have pcos. I think my body tries and fails to ovulate leading to long cycles and the estrogen in it helped mature the follicles and release an egg...hoping that's what happened anyway. Af hasn't arrived but I don't think I've been successful this month, only first month trying though and first month on cream. If it turns out to be pcos there is alot you can do to help yourself and if it's not then you can sit do things to help yourself, vitamins being one of them. Xx

I don't have anything like PCOS, but I do have irregular cycles...

I started testing on CD 10, and just today got what I think was a positive! Here I was thinking I would get one at like cd 14 or 15... NOT! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->