Irregular Periods... random one day of light brown/pink bleeding

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MummyMandi, Apr 3, 2011.

1. MummyMandi

MummyMandi pregnant with 4th miracle

i have irregular periods ever since i had my daughter 6 months ago and me and my partner are trying but i have atleast 2 or 3 periods a month which is making it too hard at the moment but i calculated my last day of my period as 18th of march and on the 28th i had a random one day of bleeding it was just very light brown/pink bleeding and its been 17 days since last period thats a long time fr me hahaha do you think maybe this month could be our month?

i have alot gas and i am sooooo extremly tired :( and i have heartburn i know there pregnancy signs and im not saying im magically pregnant in 2 weeks i just mean do you think maybe i ovulated early or maybe the bleeding ment something girls??

thank you so much for your time any similar experience storys much appreciated :)
    Thank youuu baby dust to you and meee :D <3

2. bluelilly72

bluelilly72 Well-Known Member

i dont know gl tho :dust: hope someone can help

3. ARRIELLE

ARRIELLE Well-Known Member

they say you are extremely fertile after you have a baby so you just might end up with a 15 month and a a newborn good luck!!!