Irregular periods

cappuccino11

Reaction score
Hello, I'm 24 and not at a place in life where I'm ready to get pregnant yet, but I've been thinking about it more lately. My periods have almost always been irregular (it's not unusual for me to skip a month, sometimes more than one) so I know there could be some challenges. When I lived in a warmer climate for a year and a half this actually wasn't an issue, my periods started the same day every month and I never skipped any.. But still I have this nagging fear in the back of my mind that I might not even be able to conceive since they're usually so sporadic.

Just wondering if anyone here has gone through this? I haven't gone in and asked a doctor about it specifically since I'm not currently trying to get pregnant.. Again I suppose I'm afraid I'll get an answer I don't want to hear. I know there are a variety of fertility drugs and treatments but when the time comes I'd like to keep things as natural as possible before considering other options.

I have always had irregular periods... 30-40 days sometimes they were close to non existent To the point where I didn't need a liner. I stopped the pill in December to try to see if they would regulate before ttc but they didn't. I used an app called ovuview and it calculates your approximate ovulation dates for you... It does take a few months for the app to give you ovulation dates so I would start sooner then later. I only tracked cm. We conceived first cycle ntnp :)

I'll be 27 in July.

i had my period 3 times a year when i was young, lasting maybe 2/3 days and super light! started at age 11 and got pregnant at 20. was on the pill and wasn't worried skipping a few months lol. I know have a beautiful 5 year old and my periods come every month! which is handy while TTC but freaking annoying all the other months!

I have always had irregular periods... 30-40 days sometimes they were close to non existent To the point where I didn't need a liner. I stopped the pill in December to try to see if they would regulate before ttc but they didn't. I used an app called ovuview and it calculates your approximate ovulation dates for you... It does take a few months for the app to give you ovulation dates so I would start sooner then later. I only tracked cm. We conceived first cycle ntnp :)

I'll be 27 in July.

congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"