Irritating False BFP's

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
I've had multiple false positives with the easy@home HCG tests. This is both heartbreaking and infuriating! This one was taken an hour after FMU and then followed up by a 3 hour hold and 2 negative IC and a negative FRER. Just need to vent. I've never had so many false positives with any other tests than these. Out of 15 tests I've had about 9 false positives that were so light they were barely there and this blazing positive. :nope::cry:

Attachments

• IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 53
I've personally heard mixed reviews about most ic but I've used that brand before and never gotten a false positive, evap or major indent, but I'm sure everyone gets bad batches on occasion. Here's hoping your hcg is just up and down right now and you get a nice BFP tomorrow!

I just looked at the ones I just took and one of them has color and the other ic doesn't. The FRER is still stark white. Trying to hold out hope but it's just getting harder and harder!

FR is not nearly as sensitive or reliable as they used to be. You should read some of the bad reviews. They no longer will print their MIU stats because they range so much now between 8-30 miu.

What dpo are you Cews? The hopeful side of me wants to believe that maybe you actually got a really sensitive batch and that's why you can't replied ate the results? Or maybe the eggie is struggling a bit to implant so results keep varying?

These are what i use . I got a line this morning im really hoping it wasnt false

Hmm. I had really great luck with the easy @ home tests. They showed a faint line the same day I got a super squinter on frer.

Maybe your hcg was super low?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->