Is 12 dpo too late for implantation pains?

eclecticmama

Reaction score
12dpo today. I had a sharp shooting pain on my right side (uterus side.) Followed by dull aches that radiate down my inner thigh and into my back.

Surely 12dpo is too late for implantation right?
And if it is, when can i expect a pos test?

Due for af in 2 days.

They typically say implantation is between 5-10dpo, but I have read in some places 6-12dpo so definitely still a chance. Think it takes two days for hcg to elevate enough to show on very sensitive tests after implantation. Good luck!

They have stopped now.
Absolutely no cramping at all.

Due tomorrow. Why does the tww have to take a lifetime?!

Im so over ttc now. 7th month.
Feeling quite sorry for myself today.

I know how frustrating it can be each month to go through the tww and symptom spot. Fx'd it is he month for you. I had a lot of cramps throughout my tww just felt different then my af cramps.

They are definitely different. I never usually get warning for af.

But its my first round of clomid so am wondering if its from the hormone change?

13dpo bfn. Boo.

Sorry for the bfn but still have a chance! As long as af stays away sometimes it takes a while for your hcg to raise enough to be detected on a test! Good luck.

Sorry I'm not going to be much help but I didn't want to read and run. Hopefully it was implantation pains and the witch stays away.
I was 13 soo yesterday and I got a bfn :( Ttc number 2 for 10 months
So thought this was my month

No sign of af yet.

On clomid, i should be right on time shouldn't i?
14dpo af?

Yea, I would think that it should definitely come on time. Unless maybe stress could delay it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->