is 4-5 dpo too early for implantation?

A great thread, and like most, I came across it by googling!

I think I'm 5 dpo today, but I have a bit of an ambiguous chart, and had bright red spotting just once when I wiped! This is unheard of for me.

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP and FX for the rest of us!:flower:

Yayyy!! This thread gives me hope!! I am 6dpo and yesterday at 5dpo got one pink spot on the tp after using the restroom, and a bit of pink when I checked my cervix after that. I was in acupuncture that afternoon and felt some pinching and distinctly thought, 'Oh, if I get any pink spotting tonight I bet it's from implantation.' Lol. That doesn't necessarily mean it IS, but I do feel hopeful. I was a little scared to see that someone's early IB resulted in an ectopic, but it's nice to hear that a lot of ladies have had successful pregnancies after early IB! The thing is that I don't really have any other symptoms. I guess only time will tell!

Yayyy!! This thread gives me hope!! I am 6dpo and yesterday at 5dpo got one pink spot on the tp after using the restroom, and a bit of pink when I checked my cervix after that. I was in acupuncture that afternoon and felt some pinching and distinctly thought, 'Oh, if I get any pink spotting tonight I bet it's from implantation.' Lol. That doesn't necessarily mean it IS, but I do feel hopeful. I was a little scared to see that someone's early IB resulted in an ectopic, but it's nice to hear that a lot of ladies have had successful pregnancies after early IB! The thing is that I don't really have any other symptoms. I guess only time will tell!

Did you test yet?

I tested yesterday with FRER--I swear I saw a faint little tiny pink line at 3 min, but by 5 min it was gone, so that one's a wash! OH made me stop testing until AF is missed, which is actually good for me. I am 11dpo and I'm hoping that she at least stays away until Friday or Saturday because I've been concerned with my LP length...Anyway, I still have a little hope, though I also got a little bit of brown/red on my fingertip when checking my cervix on 7, 10, and 11dpo. It was only when I checked first thing in the AM, and none after, so hopefully that's a good sign! I'm a chronic spotter, so this is waaaaay better than spotting that starts at 7dpo. I don't know anymore if mine could have been IB just because it's happened for a few days now and not consecutive days, but only time will tell! I think my test date is Fri, according to FF. Will keep you all posted!

I know this thread is super old! But I am experiencing the same thing! This morning which would be 4DPO. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. When I wiped I could see the most faintest tint of pink. I was shocked! AF shouldn't be for another week and this is way too early for IB! I wiped again and nothing!! I havent had anything all day except huge amounts of creamy CM which has been happening since 1DPO. Since coming across this post I am hopefully yet optimistic that this could be IB. I am a POAS addicted and I will test July 26th(6DPO) and July 29th(9DPO). Praying for a April 2013 BABY!

No, I think she meant she had a temp drop at 5dpo, and later had a BFP on that cycle.

I'm going to keep this thread going :)
I had a mild temp drop at 5DPO and pink stains in c/m when I whiped 5DPO. Also tightness in my stomach. However at 7DPO everything is gone and stomach is fine. Really hoping it's BFP!!!!!!

I'm going to keep this thread going :)
I had a mild temp drop at 5DPO and pink stains in c/m when I whiped 5DPO. Also tightness in my stomach. However at 7DPO everything is gone and stomach is fine. Really hoping it's BFP!!!!!!

did you get your bfp that cycle?

I did get a BFP that cycle but unfortunately it ended with an ectopic. However, two months after that the EXACT same thing happened, spotted at 5DPO, and got my BFP 5 days, I'm nowt 24 weeks!!! G-d willing it will end with a healthy baby!!!

So in the end, its 100% possible for a 4-5 day implantation. In both of BFPs that was my first sign! Good luck everyone!!!

So I woke up this morning thinking that it's not going to happen this month. I had a CP last month and figured my cycle might be wacky and also I don't want to get too invested in something I want so badly. I had one healthy pregnancy before this and was shocked and devastated that we lost our recent pregnancy.

But today my boobs felt really full, and I have been constipated for 2 days (TMI) and I have been feeling very full since last night. All I seem to want is OJ and water not more than a few bites of food. But that could be anything (not normal for me, but normal enough)...

So then tonight my back starts killing me especially on the right side, I feel gassy and now the pain in my right ovary. Dull cramping but constant.

It feels really early but I have known right away each time. Could it really be? Is it even possible that this is it?

Anyone else in the same boat or have a success story to say maybe I am not crazy?

Baby dust and I'll keep you posted!

So glad I found this post as i think iv ib'd at 4dpo :)
And seeing all those bfps is reassuring congrats and fingers crossed for us waiting xx

I'm glad this thread still gets responses. It brings back good memories. Good luck to everyone who have their bfp and also to those in waiting.

I'm 5dpo today and about 2oclock this morning I checked my cervix before bed and when I wiped my finger on the tp my cm that had been thick white cm earlier was now slightly watery and tinged with bright pink blood. So now today (still 5dpo) I'm having a lot of pressure in my pelvis N my lower back is sore
This is our first month ttc #2
Bd the day before O (BDd more but not sure it would cause pregnancy)
I really hope we did it already..it only took 5 months with dd and we were legit ntnp didn't chart or anything..didn't even know what day period was due..we just went with the flow lol
Advice?? I know it can happen at 5dpo but does my situation sound like it could be ib??
Thanks in advance!!

Aww, I remember this thread. Crazy to think I'm preg now and it was a surprise!

Wow, so many people here had implantation at 5dpo it's crazy! I had a big and unusual bbt drop at 5dpo and this is making me hopeful though I have no symptoms. I just hope I can add to the success stories here :flower:

2nd round with clomid and had some spotting today 5 dpo. I hope I get lucky like the rest of u ladies :)

I can confirm that it is possible to implant at 4dpo. I did and just confirmed pregnancy a little over a week ago. So its very possible!

Is it possible to implant at 9dpo? I had some spotting yesterday, it was hardly nothing and has stopped completely today! I'm so confused as to what it could be? I always thought implantation happened sooner. I tested this morning, :bfn: :(
:dust: to all of you ladies, and congratulations to those who have gotten their :bfp:! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->