is 4-5 dpo too early for implantation?

I think I had it at about 5 days although I didn't even know I was ovulating at the time but it obviously was something to do with implantation!

I know this thread is old but it was so helpful! I am 5dpo and am getting some sharp cramps on the right side near my ovary. With ds3 i had IB and cramping at 6-7dpo but i didn't realise it could happen any earlier than that. I got a bfp with him at 11dpo. so i'm thinking i will wait til 9-10dpo to test and see how we go

Totally possible with DD2 I got my bfp at 8dpo so pretty sure implantation took place around 5 dpo!

This thread was just what I needed. So many positive BFP's and success stories!

I'm fairly sure I O'd four days ago on the 5th, although online calendars says I was due 7th-8th. OPK's and very strong signs puts it on the 5th though.

Today I am having a headache, super sore boobs, lack of appetite which is VERY unusual for me (yet still really hungry), all sex drive is gone, and I'm bloated, emotional and weepy.

I've also had intense itching and less intense but noticeable cramps and twinges. No bleeding but feels wet. Sex drive is GONE and don't even feel like being around DH which is also very, very unusual for me.

This would be my first little one so I don't have anything to compare to other than previous months and whatever outside information I can find.

I was looking up early implantation to see if it could be the cause (to cheer myself up I feel dreadful) and it lead me to this wonderful thread. So I'd thought I'd bump it up. I hope to come back with an update soon that it was a BFP that was the cause for this.

This thread was just what I needed. So many positive BFP's and success stories!

I'm fairly sure I O'd four days ago on the 5th, although online calendars says I was due 7th-8th. OPK's and very strong signs puts it on the 5th though.

Today I am having a headache, super sore boobs, lack of appetite which is VERY unusual for me (yet still really hungry), all sex drive is gone, and I'm bloated, emotional and weepy.

I've also had intense itching and less intense but noticeable cramps and twinges. No bleeding but feels wet. Sex drive is GONE and don't even feel like being around DH which is also very, very unusual for me.

This would be my first little one so I don't have anything to compare to other than previous months and whatever outside information I can find.

I was looking up early implantation to see if it could be the cause (to cheer myself up I feel dreadful) and it lead me to this wonderful thread. So I'd thought I'd bump it up. I hope to come back with an update soon that it was a BFP that was the cause for this.

Hi FertileFlower, I will be routing for you.

I am 3dpo as of today, my boobs and nipples are killing me and I have been experiencing everything u have mentioned above except the emotional bit, but I am having to pee 2-3 more times than is usual for me in a day!

Been ttc #1 for 16 months now.

Do let us know what happens :flower:

Glad this thread has resurfaced! found it trying to look up if IB 5/6 dpo is possible b/c I wiped today, checked CM and definite small amount of pink!! I NEVEr bleed outside AF! I've also had lots of creamy thick CM the last several days....hoping and PRAYING!

Tesh23 Thank you so much! Sorry for the delay in response. Been a busy bee! How are you feeling?

W8ting4baby1 That sounds super-promising! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you to get your BFP!! Update us plz!!

Thanks Fertile will do!
Since then I have had a continuous mild dull ache in my lower abdomen, and this morning woke up with a stuffy nose! gosh at this point I will surprised if i'm not PG! Mostly due to the possible IB as that is Sooooo unusual for me! Looks like you and I are planning on testing around the same day! I know that day is probably a bit early for me, it's more a 'for fun' test (since my IB came pretty early, better chances of a bit early BFP maybe?) which is roughly 4 days before my period is due. I caved and took a military brand generic today but BFN of course. #willpowerfail haha

Hoping this is possible... Had sharp stabbing pain in my uterus yesterday at possibly 4-5 dpo

Can any of you ladies update and let others know whether or not you had implantation cramping?

I am 5 dpo and for the past 2 days I have had strong cramping.
I've been pregnant twice now, both mc, and I do remember some cramping but usually later on. I also remember that even before implantation I had symptoms start.
This time I am on progesterone and it has caused my nipples to be sore and given me some other symptoms. I'm wondering if it can cause this cramping as well?

I will update if I do get a bfp or not and what dpo if I do :)

TTC #1, 31, DH 34. Off BC since March, this is our first 'real' cycle try. 26-28 day cycles, O on day 14, 13 day luteal phase. Very regular cycles. I underlined the symptoms that are definitely not a chance of being a 'phantom'! They will be hard to explain otherwise as I've NEVER had either!

5/6 DPO-- Implantation bleeding?! I've NEVER bled outside my period before. It was only two times that day when I wiped and then checked CM, VERY faint, very pink

5/6-7 DPO--Dull achiness in abdomen/lower stomach, feels kind of....warm kind of feeling that I have NEVER felt before. Never had that dull ache before, not at all like my AF pains.

5/6 DPO-current (9DPO) increased gas, burping, uncommon for me. Bloated.

8DPO--nothing until late in evening when I had VERY sharp pains like I was being stabbed with a knife in the same spot, right side of abdomen. Lasted about 2-3 minutes, was very 'timed,' every few seconds or so. Stopped after the 2-3 min, hasn't returned

9DPO--still just gassy and slightly bloated. No stabbing pains, no achey abdomen. Testing tomorrow at 10DPO, if BFN testing again Monday! BB's haven't been super sore either during all of this. Slightly, but nothing of note (today I had to laugh b/c I will randomly jab my boob to see if it's tender to the touch, well today I did it in a parking lot before I realized people were watching, embarrasing!!)

10DPO--woke up w/ stuffy nose, noticing blue veins more in my left breast only, thick veins, normally don't see them. Took early response test, BFN :hissy: Could be a bit too early still as AF due tuesday. Testing again Monday.

11DPO--Scratchy throat, stuffiness in AM and nasal drip. Cervix is still quite high, almost so high I can't feel it...good sign? CM pretty wet, but that happens to me shortly before the :witch: flies in on her broomstick, though. Along with the AF like cramps that snuck in this afternoon...hopefully it's baby dust and not witch dust!

12DPO---caved and tested a day earlier than I said I would with FRER...FAINT :bfp: !!!!!! It's faint but IT IS THERE!!! :happydance:

*Things I did different this month*
-Took prenatals religiously
-Didn't drink alcohol all during TTC
-made my coffee 1/2 decaf
-drank more water
-Took Vitamin D (doc prescribed, have been on it for about 2 months now)
-Ate pineapple core from 4DPO onward for a few days
-Put up my legs after BD and didn't move for at least 30 min
-BD on the 3 days leading up to O day
-I DID O myself each time also, and I've heard that can help swimmers!

Prayers and beautiful baby dust to all!

This is Super Helpful! Thanks for all the info ladies! I'm curious to know if anyone else that was waiting ended up getting BFP and on which DPO?
I am 4-5DPO today, think I might be pregnant. I had some very light pink when I checked CP/CM today. Just a tiny bit! Like as big as this: (X). I'm wondering if it is just my touchy Cervix or if it's IB. Also have lots of Creamy CM. My boobs feel a lil tender, stingy, tingly. Some heartburn too. This could all be in my head though! (Except for the pink. That was on the Toilet paper.) I feel crazy. I am DYING to test but waiting til 10DPO. I will update with results! :dust:

I"m 5 DPO and just having some random dull cramps here and there, so hoping it's implantation for you and me !! Good luck!!:flower:

I was wondering . I had my period from Aug 3 to Aug 811th
App said ovulation would occur on the 18th.
I had blood 3 days after but only when I went to the bathroom and very dark dirty blood. And it last 2 days. Well now my period was to show on the 30th and nothing yet. Today I have mild cramping and again with the dirty dark brown blood after I per only. And it's mixed. With thing clean discharge. Could it be implantation or no way?

This is Super Helpful! Thanks for all the info ladies! I'm curious to know if anyone else that was waiting ended up getting BFP and on which DPO?
I am 4-5DPO today, think I might be pregnant. I had some very light pink when I checked CP/CM today. Just a tiny bit! Like as big as this: (X). I'm wondering if it is just my touchy Cervix or if it's IB. Also have lots of Creamy CM. My boobs feel a lil tender, stingy, tingly. Some heartburn too. This could all be in my head though! (Except for the pink. That was on the Toilet paper.) I feel crazy. I am DYING to test but waiting til 10DPO. I will update with results! :dust:

I ended up spotting more on 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 and 13 DPO. I think it was from iritating my cervix 'checking' daily. Today I'm 14 DPO and my period started right on time.

I also had all the symptoms! Nausea, headache, breasticle changes/tenderness, cramping, increased sense of smell, mega exhaustion. DO NOT get fooled by symptoms. The follicle releases Progesterone and that mimics all the symptoms. They are real but the 'pregnancy' may not be. The 2WW is mind numbing and stressful! UGH! :wacko:

I did not end up BFP that month.
I think I've had the eggs fertilized but does not stick a couple of times now.

This month I'm 3dpo and have done things a bit differently.
Will see if this is the blessed time!

Baby dust to everyone!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"