Is 6 dpo too early for these symptoms?

if af shows up on tuesday, i am to start the meds on saturday, june 25! hopefully i will O when i am next with my dp on july 4 thru the summer.

i am glad you are not having any symptoms! thats great to hear!

fingers crossed it all goes to plan hun!! Hopefully you O at the right times :happydance:

take that back about the symptoms! today - headache and hot flush lol! x

Hi girls,

Well, I started spotting this morning. Just a bit - when I went to the bathroom at lunch there wasn't much there and I haven't had any since but I have cramps so I suppose AF will show in full force tonight or tomorrow. I don't usually spot so this is new to me! I am supposed to start clomid on CD 2 - does today count as day 1 seeing as there isn't really anything there now? Trying not to worry, but now I'm worried AF isn't going to come properly! Argh!

Helen x x

My dr said that i should count the day of full flow as day 1. Can you call your doctor to confirm? Good luck and i hope your scedule works itself out correctly! Hugs

hey everyone, I had a chemical pregnancy 2 months ago last month we weren't reallly trying but this month we were, I have got the same sort of symptoms as I had last time, but i'm trying to not keep my hopes up because last time was just awful to find I had a BFP then all of a sudden it was BFN :(

My cycles are all over the place. I think I am in my TWW now, as I have got the symptoms now lol!, If I'm right I should be due on the 2nd July. But I'm really not sure basically here are my symptoms:

The first one was an extremley sharp pain in my cervix, which actually made me keel over I had to grab hold of the side in my kitchen, It took my breath away!
Then I started to bloat but to the extent people were asking me if I was pregnant even my own mother! Then I had terrible headaches everyday they were waking me up I could hardly keep my eyes open and no amount of paracetamol or Ibuprofen would help, I then started to get extremly tired, I was falling asleep in the middle of the day, I'm actually falling asleep whilst writing this, This is totally not like me at all, I'm always up doing something, I even phoned in ill the other day to work and that is definantly not like me, I just couldn't face anything outside. I just wanted my dressing gown TV and the sofa! At night my nose seems to be very runny, and I have the sniffles but not through the day. I have now had for the past two days, really painful cramps in my lower abdomen, It is like period pain but a bit different. It started off in my left side. Today the pain was starting to go down my legs, The pain also orginated from my lower back and it still hurts as if i have been sitting down for too long. But I haven't!!

I know it was long, Thank you for reading, I was wondering if anybody else here have experienced the same type of thing or whether I'm just being a hypercondriact!!

xxx
Sarah

well sarahsexy57 I was having low back pain and hip/leg pain for about 5 or 6 days, it's a little less today (11dpo). I have been having a little pressure/mild cramps in my lower abdomen switching off from across my whole abdomen, left side, and right side.... I am sure that doesn't help you at all, but maybe.... My af is due saturday, so I am hoping that's not what this past week of being uncomfortable was all about!

well sarahsexy57 I was having low back pain and hip/leg pain for about 5 or 6 days, it's a little less today (11dpo). I have been having a little pressure/mild cramps in my lower abdomen switching off from across my whole abdomen, left side, and right side.... I am sure that doesn't help you at all, but maybe.... My af is due saturday, so I am hoping that's not what this past week of being uncomfortable was all about!
I hope this month is our month then!! I never had this last month when I wasn't pregnant but the month before I did and I was pregnant. Let me know how you get on!! Let me know if you get you BFP :D xx

Im 10DPO today and just had to llok this up the sole of my foot is hurting like aching for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->