• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is a false positive really possible?!

I would get a different brand test. How frustrating for you, I'm sorry you can't get a clear answer.

Hahaha this is driving me crazy

Here is the inside of the yes. Does anyone see the line??? How does a line appear if I'm not pregnant? I just don't get it

Not to be Debbie downer, but I have cracked my no- open and have seen a faint line. The yes line is much more clear. I don't always get the lines, but I noticed when I did my lp was 14 not 12 days.

But I really think trying with a different test would be good. I like cb weeks but do not crack it open. There will be lines and it will be confusing lol

Still no period... Officially 1 day late for my period.

Yesterday had what appeared to be EWCM... Which was bizarre.

I don't know what to think. I took a clear blue digi on Sunday and it was also negative. I just want answers!

How confusing! I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

I had an appointment yesterday for a blood test but we actually had a blizzard in the Midwest and my doctors office closed. Then I couldn't do it today because they require blood tests to be 48 hours apart and they are closed on Thursday because of the holiday. So I am just waiting....Don't also really see a point in doing a blood test if I am still getting negatives.

Oh yeah my cousin is in El Paso and they declared a state of emergency over there so she couldn't see her kids for their birthday :(

Better confirmed. A quantitative test will confirm pregnancy. U/s can confirm impending or recent O (my gyn showed me where it had just ruptured once) or show any other reasons that might delay af. FXed

hope you get things sorted hun hope you get your bfp xx

Oh yeah my cousin is in El Paso and they declared a state of emergency over there so she couldn't see her kids for their birthday :(

Better confirmed. A quantitative test will confirm pregnancy. U/s can confirm impending or recent O (my gyn showed me where it had just ruptured once) or show any other reasons that might delay af. FXed

Yeah it was a state of emergency here...had roads closed and business closing. It was wild.

Probably won't get to the doctors until Monday unfortunately. Hoping for a period or a BFP before then. Still confused why I would have what looks like EWCM yesterday? Any ideas?

This is very interesting! Stocking, and I hope you get answers very soon!

Before I got any BFP cm was the only thing I noticed a difference in. Very soon after o I had tons of it, very unusual so thought I might be pregnant. Anyhow I'm now 11 weeks and am still getting lots of it. Good luck hon

Ewcm was a sign for me too. Are you sure you ovulated? Could have skipped it then & are ovulating now....?
Hope it's not ov & Ewcm is a sign for you. Hope you get answers soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"