Is a Leappad worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbles

Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more
Reaction score
Was thinking of getting Phoebe a Leappad as she is always on my DS but are they really worth the money? How much are the apps to download? She will be 4 on NYE so dont want to spend lots of dosh on something that may be a little too 'old' for her.

Cheers :thumbup:

I'm not sure if they are worth it or not but they are going to be very difficult to find at the moment. They are sold out everywhere.

We managed to get one for Holly- she's 4 in a couple of weeks. They look pretty good and it says 4-9 years so I figured she'd get lots of use from it :)
I haven't heard how much the apps are though...

I managed to get one on Friday from argos for 63.99 worth checking if they have some in-store :)

Thanks everyone, my local argos says you can order them to pick up next week so I assume they are getting some in then. I think Ill just go for it, she does love little things like my DS and my Iphone so Im sure she will use it x

Thats the reason i went for it , my LO doesn't leave my iphone alone xx

I bought my 5 year old daughter it for her birthday last month....she plays on the ds all the time too. However she has shown little interest in the leappad....always goes back to the ds and bloody mario!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"