Is a specific gender, lazier at kicking?

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Obviously with a placenta at the front, and only being 19+ week, I don't really feel anything, let alone kicks..

But that aside, I was wondering if any certain sex were more "lazier".. my friend has foudn that boys are (she's on her 3rd baby.. two little girls and now around 21wks with a little boy ) xxx

This is my 2nd last one was a boy and this one I was told by OBGYN that she "thinks" it's a girl I'll find out for sure next Monday but anyways I also have my placenta up front and I've been able to feel baby kick from about 16 weeks, I feel them only on my left side so maybe placenta is up front and to the right lol..sorry I'm babbling on...back to your question I have noticed this baby being more active than my son although like I said I'm not 100% sure on the sex yet...well wish you a healthy pregnancy and all the best of luck!

I dont no really as my first (a boy) me n OH felt kickin from 16 weeks and he was really quite active from what i remember, but this time round altho i felt flutters from around 10 weeks no real obvious kicks till about 18 weeks and i found out at 20 weeks i got anterior placenta, so i dont no if that had anything to do with the lack of feeling kicks? but a of the last few days my god ive never felt her kick, wriggle, tickle and move so much lol And this one is a girl lol

i don't know about that as this is my first but my little man does not stop moving!!! x

This is my 2nd last one was a boy and this one I was told by OBGYN that she "thinks" it's a girl I'll find out for sure next Monday but anyways I also have my placenta up front and I've been able to feel baby kick from about 16 weeks, I feel them only on my left side so maybe placenta is up front and to the right lol..sorry I'm babbling on...back to your question I have noticed this baby being more active than my son although like I said I'm not 100% sure on the sex yet...well wish you a healthy pregnancy and all the best of luck!

Aww thanks, good luck next Monday - hope all goes well xx

Aww thanks, good luck next Monday - hope all goes well xx

you are very welcome and thank you for the good luck wishes on my scan...I'm so anxious and can't wait to get back on here and announce my baby being healthy and what team I'm on!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->