Is acne a sign of labor?

Newdreemz

God 1st, Family 2nd.
Reaction score
Yea, I know it sounds silly, and I know that its not a DEFINITE sign but I want to know have any of you just HAPPENED to go into labor after your chin had a breakout?? :winkwink:

How long after did you go in?

My face was clear this whole pregnancy and all of a sudden my chin has pimples on it which is odd to me. I have had some BH too but nothing crazy. Has anyone been through this? I guess I'm ready to get this baby outta me! :wacko:

you know what i was thinking exactly the same, i never have break outs, pregnant or not, but the last few days ive had a few. i wonder?? sorry i am no help! lol!!

i think were all getting breakouts lol i have had no spots wots so ever and this week loads round my chin and a masive coldsore lol glad its goin now tho haha as i didnt want pics off me lookin a state with my new baba i think it might be are hormones changing and gettin ready for birth :) x

Funny as this may seem, when i look back at my previous labours, i have had bad breakouts on the pictures.... ive recently just started with spots again...fingers crossed lol xx

Wow..have you ladies had nosebleeds too?? I mean these symptoms are so odd that I'm hoping this is my body getting ready for birth! I've even had stuffy noses, and surprise nosebleeds for the last few weeks...the acne just made it more weird!

Yep, nosebleeds, blocked up nose, when i blow its just blood ;) x (TMI) HAHA

how weird i had a nose bleed the other day which was weird cause i dont think ive ever had one before, not that i can remember anyway!!

shyzy26 we have the same due date :D xx

OH MY GOD! i have had loads of spots over the last week or so and i couldnt understand why as iv been fine.And they are only on my chin! How strange!! Ive been having loads of BH and am so ready to pop.theres no way this baby is going to hang in there for two weeks till my c sect date.

i dont have full on nose bleeds but if i blow my nose the stuff that comes out is bloody and i havent got many spots on my face but i keep getting them on my back :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->