Is anyone an OPK genius? Im starting to question my dates now.

Eren

Reaction score
Okay. I Previously posted a picture of my first OPK ever on CD13. It was negative. At this point I felt crampy, with some EWCM. Husband and I did the deed before he left for work.

Did another OPK CD14, significantly darker, but still negative. Around 1pm this day I had SO much EWCM it was scary. Like, textbook X2, that's how bad it was.

CD 15 I had a positive OPK (the line was practically purplish/black compared to the control)! By this evening EWCM is clearing up, but still there.

CD 16 I prayed. EWCM continued to dry up.

CD 17 I OPK'd again, and line was clearly negative. EWCM gone.

As I'm reading I'm singing that O may not happen for like 2-4 days post positive test... which means our one round on CD13 will have to survive 4-5 days!

What do you think? Is there no hope this month. Are the odds against me? It's really bumming me out today :-(

I apologize for my typos. Sometimes I take my frustration out on my keyboard :roll:

Why not BD now? Or on the day of a positive?

We are on completely different schedules work wise, and he had to leave Monday night (occassionally he has to travel to other companies selling stuff). We were able to bd the Friday before and the Monday (I was lucky they pushed back the trip that long!), but he left that evening.

Its possible for sperm to live up to 5 days. The fact you got so much ewcm is good news for the sperm. In your shoes I would still be hopeful for positive hcg. I dont think it's too far fetched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->