Is anyone buying one of these ?

CLH_X3

Love my two babies!
Reaction score
Or this type of thing...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tommee-Tippee-Closer-Nature-Healthcare/dp/B002IS0M32/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Im unsure if i should get one or not? Hmmmm :haha:

I think my sister has bought me one from argos but it's not that brand

I think it will be a useful thing to have around

I haven't got one but think I will - my sister suggested it was useful when she had her baby. That one looks good, thanks for the link!

I have the TT one yes, bought in when on offer at the asda baby event.

I have this one, got it in the 3 for 2 offer at boots a while back
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev171pr___.png

how much did you all pay ? How much was it at the baby event?

can see why it would be useful, but i doubt the thermometer would be much use as the under arm ones aren't fab as babies and toddlers don't keep still! but everything else would probably be fine :)

i bought one of these at the asda baby event. it's handy because you can keep other things in it like medicine spoon/syringe etc... in it too. i think i paid £7 back in Nov...

Ive been wondering wether to buy one too! Think i will now (Y)x

how much did you all pay ? How much was it at the baby event?

£10 but normally £15ish in shops, so your still making a saving off amazon :thumbup:
They are really good, we had a similar one with DD and they are great!

i was gonna buy one, but whilst out looking at them yesterday realised i wont probably use most of the things so am making my own "kit" up with bits. Thats a great price though!

I got mine in the asda baby event 'sale' £5
they sell items off at the end of each 4 week event- well worth a look! Xx

I bought one of these yesterday & i paid £10 xxx

i habent got that exact set but i have all whats inside it
i allready had thermometer as i allready have a son
i bought the brush and comb and nail clipper set from poundland lol
i bought the nasal aspirator from boots

MIL has brought us one, when ASDA had its last baby event...it looks pretty good! x

They're not worth buying, IMO.

It's much easier to bite baby's nails short when needed rather than using scissors, because as manky as it sounds to do that (lol), babies' nails are very soft anyway and it's much easier to gauge how close you are to your baby's fingertip with your own mouth rather than with scissors.

They don't need their hair brushing or combing - as even if they are born with hair, it's usually soft and fine and looks super-cute sticking up anyway, it won't get tangled - plus they tend to rub off a patch of their hair at the back and end up with a bald patch. This is normal and comes from laying down etc., and will grow back by about 6 months.

Ear thermometers are much better than under-arm ones and I can't see any reason why a nail file would be useful for a baby :wacko:

I got one too from the baby event at Asda. I think it's very handy to have!

I got one from a person at my work when i left.. if she hadnt of got me it i would have prob got it myself i think it will be handy :) xx

im goingt o get something similar, i may just but things seperate though, like the nail scissors and brush. i want one of those ear thermometers though, i have one of those type already and they are rubbish x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->