Is anyone else beating themselves up before AF shows?

G

greenchelonia

I haven't been on here in a while. I've been having so much anger at myself for not being able to do what everyone else does so easily. (I know I know a lot of women have trouble)

Anywhosers, AF is possibly due today. I literally stopped tracking everything. I am now in unknown territory and I'm kicking myself already and thinking AF will show up at any minute.

Anybody else feel like this? Also when should I test. I'm not sure when AF is due. I didn't temp. All I have to go on is what my app calculated based on my entries two months ago.

Green, I always feel grumpy around this time of the month. i used to temp and track and feel and everything. My husband and i have tried and tried. I no lie get jealous and angry everytime i got out and see people who are pregnant because ive tried so hard for so long. i get my hopes up most every month just for a another let down. about a year ago after my husband and i really started to try hard my sister got prego out of wed lock and i was devastated she didnt want the child yet she was blessed with one anyway. i keep telling my self itll happen when it happens but its way easier said than done. if you are thinking she is going to rear her head today go ahead and test cant hurt and if it says neg try again in a few days. Baby dust and best of luck and enjoy trying for that miracle!!!

Thanks so much. It's nice to know I'm not alone. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Its hard to be happy for others when you can't have the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->