Is anyone else doing this alone?

Sb86

Reaction score
Hiya. Just wondering if anyone else here doesn't have the baby father around too?

For the first time in my pregnancy I got upset over it tonight. I think I'm just being over emotional, I just feel lonely and I've had cramps tonight and I think I'm just being winey but I've been sitting here on my own thinking "I've got cramp and no one is here to make me feel better!!" Haha. I guess it's one of those days.
I'm just a bit sad. The father is just constantly busy working, which is fair enough. I just feel like he's not gonna bother to be around in the summer when baby is here, so I might as well get my head round the fact that I will be doing this alone.
We aren't together anyway.

I think scans are gonna be the hardest because I told my parents and my friends that he will be there with me at them but I know he won't be - I just want them to think that everything is fine I suppose. So Id rather go to them alone than tell someone that he isn't gonna come. I dunno if that's childish (I'm 28), but perhaps I'm just quite a proud person..

So Yeh! Any one else with me?!
X

Chin up Hun. I've just today found out I will be going through this pregnancy alone too. It's hard and heartbreaking but you can do it! I was single through my sons pregnancy and I won't lie that things like scans and all can hurt but keep focused on your little one. It's all worth it in the end. Never be too proud to get your family or friends to go with you to appointments. Being alone and pregnant is a hard thing To go through but with a good support network around you it's so much easier!

Me! The two hardest things for me are belly pictures. It is so hard to try and take then without help even with selfie mode. And watching BD flirt. I don't have any claim to him, but I feel rejected for our child. But you know, we'll persevere and just have to love enough for two people. Surround yourselves with supportive people. :) hugs we can do this!

Also, it is very against Thai culture to have a baby outside of marriage. I am shaming my mom to the rest of our family by doing this, and that hurts me to hurt her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->