Is anyone else dreading having a huge bump?

loverguts

Reaction score
I am dreading the last couple of months of pregnancy. I found it so uncomfortable last time. I am dreading the sleepless nights from being weighed down by my big bump, the pain in my hips with every step from lugging all the extra weight around, braxton hicks all the time (if its anything like my last pregnancy!) annnnnd the itchiness from my skin going way over its stretching limit, hehe.
I know big bumps look awfully cute but they are so uncomfortable! :cry:
I feel like a weirdo because i know most women can't wait to be able to show off a massive baby bump, i just can't stop thinking about the bad things! :wacko:

I loved having a bump and looking forward to getting it back :) still in denial about the discomfort I think!

Im looking forward to it but thats only because I dont know what to expect. I am persuading myself it cant be as bad as morning sickness!

With this being my first pregnancy I cant wait for my bump!!! The bigger the better LOL I am so sure I will regret that last statement:)

I was huge last pregnancy. The day before I gave birth, I told my DH I really can't get any bigger!!! -A few hours later my waters broke from the pressure. I'm not looking forward to it tbh, since I have a physical job, I've no idea how I'll be able to manage that. meh! :( x x

I loved my bump with my 1st, excepted the last 2 weeks as I popped out and was huge

I felt like a weeble with my pregnancies as round as i was tall.

I LOVED my bumps with my boys, but I never got super huge. This time though...all the things that never gave me an issue with either of my boys (morning sickness, backache, fatigue, headaches, achey hips, etc) is already bogging me down 24/7....I'm a little worried that it might mean bad news for my bump later too! lol Bigger bump, more back pain, stretch marks, swollen feet, etc...I'm still excited to start growing but definitely nervous about it at the same time! :)

I definately am! I was HUGGGGE the first time around, and all belly. I remember how much it hurt & just how tiring it was. I really am dreading getting that large again.. for the entire second half of my pregnancy I was measuring 8 weeks bigger than what I was supposed to.. & at 12 weeks, I'm already showing & at the stage where it itches & my back hurts. I envy the women that are lucky enough to have a smaller bump.

Me and this is my first pregnancy =-( I am already starting to show- it's not bloat- although I have had plenty of that too. I'm normally a size 2-4 and usually about 128 lbs. I know its vain, but I am dreading being huge. I'm already kind of uncomfortable and I'm only newly pregnant. Im not really looking forward do the rest of it. Maybe I'll feel better once the morning sickness subsides.

I loved having a bump and looking forward to getting it back :) still in denial about the discomfort I think!

Exactly:haha: I had insomnia so bad in the last month with my last bump but I am still excited and in denial lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->