Is anyone else feeling like this?

FairyDust2009

Reaction score
I am 7 weeks gone and feel absolutely dreadful.... like having a permanent hangover.

The first few weeks were fine but now I'm really struggling. I feel constantly sick, vary between constipation and diahorrea, have period like cramping and find it really really hard to even contemplate food. The idea of eating, especially healthy food as I normally do, makes me want to be sick - the only things I can stomach are coco pops for breakfast and potatoes with baked beans for lunch or dinner.

I'm working from home today thankfully because I don't honestly feel I can get through the day.

I'm sure its just standard morning sickness and no doubt there are people out there a lot worse than me but blimey, I never expected to feel quite so crap!

I was ok till about 6 weeks pregnant then omg did MS hit me and every thing else. I was sick after EVERY THING i ate (ive lost nearly 2 stone in 1st tri) All I wanted to do was sleep, id wake up in morning then hour later wanted to go bk to bed. I felt sick all day my mouth was always dry no matter how much i drank.

The sickness as died down a lot now and im not always tired in day now. It will dye down but this is wot i just kept thinking. If i am getting all these symptoms then everything must be alright and guess wot, it was :)

Im still feeling like this :sick:

Hope it gets better for you :hugs:

I
I am 7 weeks gone and feel absolutely dreadful.... like having a permanent hangover.

The first few weeks were fine but now I'm really struggling. I feel constantly sick, vary between constipation and diahorrea, have period like cramping and find it really really hard to even contemplate food. The idea of eating, especially healthy food as I normally do, makes me want to be sick - the only things I can stomach are coco pops for breakfast and potatoes with baked beans for lunch or dinner.

I'm working from home today thankfully because I don't honestly feel I can get through the day.

I'm sure its just standard morning sickness and no doubt there are people out there a lot worse than me but blimey, I never expected to feel quite so crap!

How weird! I'm pregnant with my 2nd and have had every single symptom you've described! I can only eat rice crispies and potatoes, I am 9weeks 6days and just starting to feel better, it was nothing like this with my 1st so I think I might b having a girl!?Hope u feel better soon xx

Oh thank you, you've all made me feel a bit better. At least its not just me!

How do you deal with it at work? My boss and HR know I'm pregnant but I feel its too early to tell everyone else, yet I'm not sure how I'm going to keep hiding it. I'm constantly ill and getting paranoid about what people are saying about me lol!

Poor you, poor us, poor everyone who's suffering.
I'm stuck with an awful cold/cough so couple that with MS and I'm feeling pretty yuck. Plus the tiredness, oh the tiredness, I could fall asleep at any given minute :sleep: its ridiculous. This is my 3rd and I was never this tired before.
I hope we all feel better soon. I just think to myself I'm lucky to be in this position and its all worth it in the end.
:hugs:

Poor you, poor us, poor everyone who's suffering.
I'm stuck with an awful cold/cough so couple that with MS and I'm feeling pretty yuck. Plus the tiredness, oh the tiredness, I could fall asleep at any given minute :sleep: its ridiculous. This is my 3rd and I was never this tired before.
I hope we all feel better soon. I just think to myself I'm lucky to be in this position and its all worth it in the end.
:hugs:

Im on my 3rd too and i have never been this tired ever its awful i cant do anything !!! I can remember what i did during my last pg im sure i had more energy

I'm slightly different........ This is also my third.

I haven't suffered morning sickness (thankfully) but I have an stuffy nose one minute then a runny nose, Sneezing which really hurts and a dry sore throat which is horrible. Now developed a dry painful cough. Can't sleep at night coz of sneezing and coughing and feel like a zombie....! The previous pregnancy were a breeze compared to this. Hope it all gets better for us all very soon xxx

I'm slightly different........ This is also my third.

I haven't suffered morning sickness (thankfully) but I have an stuffy nose one minute then a runny nose, Sneezing which really hurts and a dry sore throat which is horrible. Now developed a dry painful cough. Can't sleep at night coz of sneezing and coughing and feel like a zombie....! The previous pregnancy were a breeze compared to this. Hope it all gets better for us all very soon xxx

The cough I have has caused me to have a strained/pulled ligament in my stomach, its blooming painful. So I hope you can clear your soon.

The cough I have has caused me to have a strained/pulled ligament in my stomach, its blooming painful. So I hope you can clear your soon.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear that doesn't sound good.... any advice on what I can take? xxx

Was told no cough mixtures etc, but plain paracetamol if needed (which I hate taking) but I would seriously advice calling your doctor 1st and explaining before taking anything yourself.
I couldnt get an appointment until i explained I was pregnant and it was causing pains, so I got an emergency appointment with a duty doctor who told me to rest, drink plenty of water and take paracetamol if needed (and to go back if gets unbearable or I bleed)
Let us know if you call them what they say.

Thanks 5 a side!

I'll give them a call and see what they say. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back