Is anyone else feeling the same?

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
Since last week really I've been feeling absolutely awful. Constant nausea but no sickness, so literally feeling sick to my stomach from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. I'm exhausted, and I mean tired like I've never been tired before. I look like I've been punched in both my eyes 😂
I've got a water infection, my daughter's got threadworms which i hate to say I think I've got too now. I'm constipated, bloated and I feel like I'm generally just useless. I've got no energy for Millie whatsoever. It's awful :( I work full time too, and at the moment live on my own with Millie until we move in with OH he's just doing the room up for her. And she's been having nightmares about 3 times a night and waking me up.
I'm at my wits end. I feel horrendous!!! I'm off to the doctors tomorrow for threadworm treatment for Millie and me, and her eczema review so I might see if I can get my own appointment to check bloods, bp etc because I'm prone to anaemia.

Ladies, I just feel like an absolute mess 😂 I did not ever feel like this when I was pregnant with Millie! There's not one part of this pregnancy that I'm enjoying at the moment... is anyone in the same boat?!!

Wow sounded like me a week ago minus the water infection. But I had it with my son too.
2 days ago I've started with the puking, nausea and tiredness. My son is on holidays ATM and all he does is play around me and I feel so guilty that I can't join him. :(

Wow I realised that our children are very close in age, even for this pregnancy lol

Oh, this sounds miserable...I feel pretty crappy too, minus the water infection and threadworms. This is my third baby, and I'm pretty much either starving all day, or nauseous, and I haven't sleep properly in weeks. I'm already showing, too, and I really look horrible. Pregnancy is tough! Some women enjoy it, and while I enjoy the baby at the end of the journey, the process of pregnancy itself is hard on me!

Currently not nearly as bad as my first pregnancy though I am afraid I'll Hynix that. I do have MS in the morning but it's all my stomach more then the nausea feeling in my head but not puking my guts out yet. I am exhausted as well and my boys wake me up at night too :/ working full time doesn't help. Though I am minus the other stuff your dealing with. I am sorry your feeling so down it's a bit off but ime the second trimester offers much relief! Pregnancy is hard I don't enjoy it but it'll be worth it in the end when the little arrives:)

Hope you feel better soon!

Wow sounded like me a week ago minus the water infection. But I had it with my son too.
2 days ago I've started with the puking, nausea and tiredness. My son is on holidays ATM and all he does is play around me and I feel so guilty that I can't join him. :(

Wow I realised that our children are very close in age, even for this pregnancy lol

That's mad isn't it! Have you told your son anything yet? I'm planning on holding off with Millie for as long as I can because I know she'll be ecstatic and want it here NOW 😂

My son was mainly the reason why we decided to have another. I didn't say anything to him at all, but he figured it out himself. He actually went around telling everybody his baby sister was in my tummy when I didn't even know I was pregnant yet.:dohh:.
Ethan's pretty good about being patient, I've told him baby needs to grow first. Luckily his Aunty gave birth recently and he knows how big my stomach is going to get before baby comes out.
Does Millie have any preferences gender wise? I've been trying to tell him that gender is random and that we can't pick. But he refuses to even consider having a brother. :haha:

I haven't told either of my little ones yet...my daughter is 4, and my son is 2 1/2...I want to wait to make sure that my chromosomal screenings and ultrasound look okay (I should know more by 13 weeks), before saying anything to anyone. I'm positive my daughter will want a sister. My son will wish for it to be a monster truck, rather than a baby. :rofl:

Hi ladies. Its so hard coping with such horrible side effects and being expected to carry on as normal. I hated the first trimester with dd and i am sure i will hate it even more this time as i have a toddler who needs me this time. I felt nauseous all night and dont feel 100% now. I got it at 5 weeks with my dd too. Simply dreading the next 5-7 weeks. I know time flies as a rule but i bet theres going to be some hard days. I get quite stressed out about not feeling well enough to see my friends etc i get scared of being alone in all this. Its a huge step adding another little person into the mix isn't it xx

I'm 4 weeks and I feel totally normal apart from headaches. I won't be saying this in 2 weeks time though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->