is anyone else freezing

jam29

Reaction score
have been so cold now for over a week now, cant seem to warm up at all i get all shivery:shrug:

yep!!! so :cold: the heating is on, fleecy pyjamas.....oh is loving it!!!! :rofl:

Im the opposite, cant get cooled down!
Untill it got colder recently i had the window open all night so i could sleep!

I'm the same, totally unable to warm up since being pregnant. I crank the heating up and poor OH is sweating in a t shirt and just his boxers!

the heating is maxed out, feel like a crazy woman:dohh:

I am the opposite, feeling the heat a lot at the moment, but then again we are coming in Spring here in Australia and where I live is usually pretty warm all year around. I am not looking forward to Xmas day here, will be 17 weeks and will be stinking hot and humid as hell...yuck.

That sounds strange saying xmas is gonna be hot. Blimey!

Ditto! Another thread said to be sure to tell your doctor in case he wants to check you for anemia or your thyroid. I was anemic before getting pregnant, so I have increased my iron supplement by a pill each day. Hoping that helps. Nothing $exy about sleeping under four layers of blankets!

Haha yeah, I have never had a white christmas. Every xmas in Queensland especially is usually stinking hot and really humid and all you can do is sweat, hide in the shade and laze about in the pool. But it's not all that bad, we get to eat lots of fresh seafood, spend the day at the beach or in the pool and drink lots of cold beers and wine - though there will be none of that for me this xmas!

I'm constantly cold. I was before I got pg but now it's much worse. I thought it was meant to heat you up, not cool you down!!!

Em x

I've got the same problem and my dr sent me for blood tests because of it to check thyroid function as it can apparently cause complications this early on in pregnancy.. Turned out that my thyroid function is fine but I'm anemic so I'd definately mention this to your mw/dr when you can, just in case x

I was really cold, but now back to just being comfortable for the most part.

to test my thyroid just waiting for the results, due to being dizzy and getting palpitations. just hope all is well. can you get these type of symptoms too? gonna make a nice hot choccie brrrrrrr

maybe im cold coz im always sat round in my pjs hahaha

to test my thyroid just waiting for the results, due to being dizzy and getting palpitations. just hope all is well. can you get these type of symptoms too? gonna make a nice hot choccie brrrrrrr

I think I read that they can be signs of anemia. When do you get your results back?

also have u seen it outside ladies? whats going on winter is here!!!!! ahhhhhhhh :)

yup i am a frezzing wreck and we have no central heating so i cant wait to get out of this place :( xxxxxxx

Yep, I'm freezing all the time. Especially my hands, feet and nose. I have to go to bed with pjs, bed socks and have an extra 3 blankets on top of the duvet on my side of the bed (very attractive!)I'm normally cold without being PG but am definietly alot worse now! Crank up that heating!!!

I'm normally cold but its gotten so much worse since becoming pregnant. I hope that the weather doesn't get any colder because i don't think i could wear any more layers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->