Is Anyone Else Gaining Weight Rapidly???

MRS_HJO

Reaction score
It just sucks! First of all, we have to go through all the pain and suffering that we have gone through losing our angels, but now we have to gain weight because of all the hormones in our body going crazy... :nope:

Just wondering if any of you that have recently gone through a miscarriage or have gone through one in the past have ever gained A LOT of weight afterward? I am going to the gym at least 1 hour daily, I'm eating less, and I eat healthy to begin with because I have Celiac Disease (can't have flour, wheat, barley, rye, etc.) So why is this happening? :growlmad: I would understand if I was using food as a support system since losing my angel, but I am not sitting around eating all day (not that I haven't had one or two days of this, and I think it's a completely understandable way to cope...)

So, my question to you is (if you don't mind sharing) how much weight have you/did you gain after your miscarriage? So far, between the pregnancy and the miscarriage, I have gained almost 15 lbs., and it's still rising. When I got married last September, I weighed 117lbs., and today I was 139. Last week I was 135! Any ideas on why this is happening? What did you do/or what are you doing to get it under control?

Thank you for all of your support, ladies. You all are so amazing and so thoughtful. I'm so glad we can get through all of this together.

xoxo, Heather :flower:

:hugs: I looked at my stomach yesterday and it's huge not sure how much weight i've put on but I know I'm alot bigger than what I was.:cry:
Do you drink alot of water hun? That can help things and fills you up as well, not sure what else to say but huge :hugs: xx

I stepped on a scale at the hospital so they can determine my dose for the shot and I did NOT look at the scale. But, I know I have been gaining a few pounds. The last couple of months I have put on quite a bit of weight just do to stress etc..

All I know is that last year I was a lot thinner! After the M/C I have just been feeling really bloated and def. look it. I have been bleeding for 20 days now and I totally feels and look like I have my AF.

To lift my spirit a bit, I went out yesterday and got a totally new haircut and actually put makeup on. I haven't put makeup on since my M/C started. So I feel a bit better today. It made me feel great when I came home and my DH jaw dropped. He said I was beautiful and stunning before the haircut, but, this new cut is making him excited. TMI sorry! LOLOL Just thought I share LOLOL

Hey girls, well I also forgot to mention I am breaking out soooo bad, which is not normal for me either. It's little red spots all over my face, neck, and chest... This must be hormones....

Yes, I am drinking A LOT of water, to the point where DH is getting upset because I am drinking all of our water bottles... I know it's important to try and flush out everything. Also, the bloated tummy has been gone ever since I stopped bleeding... I was very bloated while pregnant.

I have decided to do a cleanse... I've done this particular cleanse before a few times and really liked it... It gets rid of a lot of toxins and built up stuff... Hopefully it will help me shed a few pounds too.

Anyway.... I know a lot of it is stress, but I really do feel hormones are the main culprit here. I need to go to the gym today, but after seeing that number this morning, I really do not have the inspiration to go anymore... It really seems pointless.

Ugh... :cry:

Hey girls, well I also forgot to mention I am breaking out soooo bad, which is not normal for me either. It's little red spots all over my face, neck, and chest... This must be hormones....

Yes, I am drinking A LOT of water, to the point where DH is getting upset because I am drinking all of our water bottles... I know it's important to try and flush out everything. Also, the bloated tummy has been gone ever since I stopped bleeding... I was very bloated while pregnant.

I have decided to do a cleanse... I've done this particular cleanse before a few times and really liked it... It gets rid of a lot of toxins and built up stuff... Hopefully it will help me shed a few pounds too.

Anyway.... I know a lot of it is stress, but I really do feel hormones are the main culprit here. I need to go to the gym today, but after seeing that number this morning, I really do not have the inspiration to go anymore... It really seems pointless.

Ugh... :cry:

I am also breaking out A LOT! Can you send me the name of the cleanse in a message or on here?

LOL! funny enough, I do eat alot anyway but it's weird I last a stone and a half about a month before I got pregnant and now I'm like 2 stone heavier than I was to begin with, all cant be blamed on M/C as most is cause I cant be arsed to do anything atm lol, but noticed I did put about 7 pounds on after about a month after I miscarried, also comfort eating I think!

Hi firstly so sorry for your loss. I lost my angel 16 months ago and I don't want to upset you but I am still having weight problems :-( . When pregnant I was always very bloated at 6 weeks i looked massive, also craved sweets and sugar. After I lost my angel I hardly ate nothing and then in depression ate junk and then pulled myself together and have spent the last year in the gym. I am now on drastic measures to get back to my pre pregnancy size. I don't weigh myself as I become obsessive about it if i do. I have just assigned a porsonal trainer, having ultra toning, having acai berries and eating so healthy. One of them should work!!!! I also have had a break of lots of little red spots mainly chest area never put it down to this but could be. Can't say when they began appearing but still have them. We have so much to deal with don't we

Hey Jparr:

Whole body cleanse by enzymatic therapy. It's the 10 day cleansing system. I did it last year a few times and also before the wedding, and loved it.

Just tried on my Jean shorts from last year... Nope, doesn't fit, and my thighs look humongous. It's awful.

I just looked back at an email that I sent my friend last time I miscarried. I guess I had gained about 3-4 pounds while pregnant, but I actually gained 7 pounds between the miscarriage and my first period (I was remembering wrong when I told you the first time)! I was dieting too and working out, trying to lose the few pounds I gained from the pregnancy. I kept bloating up until I had my first period, and then I started losing again.

I haven't weighed myself in the past week because I'm afraid and don't want to depress myself, but I know I have gained. I am comfort eating for sure though, so it is my own fault this time. I'm starting to get my eating under control again, and how I just have to get out of my funk and get to the gym. It really is a cruel joke to have to go through all of this and have the weight gain on top of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->