Is anyone else in their first ever TWW?

Sheece

Reaction score
Hi, all

This is my very first TWW. And it is somewhat unexpected, as you can see from my ticker, we were planning on starting TTC at Christmas, however I was two days before my period was due, with no sign of ovulation so figured I'd missed ovulation this month, and BAM, perfectly timed BDing because it turns out I ovulated 8 days late. And once we figured that out, we did it again the day after OV for good measure :winkwink:

Currently 3dpo, don't know how I'm going to last the next 7 days! (my LP is usually 10 days so I'll test then).

Thought it might be fun to see if anyone else a TWW newbie like me? :happydance:

I'm a third time's a charm'er, but wanted to say hello! And send you some well wishes! The first time is definitely exciting and nerve wracking; I swear I poas right at DPO10 which was 5 days early for me ;) Each month it seems to be a little easier to wait for AF, though I still get excited the whole TW and symptom spot :) Have fun with it!

I'm a third time's a charm'er, but wanted to say hello! And send you some well wishes! The first time is definitely exciting and nerve wracking; I swear I poas right at DPO10 which was 5 days early for me ;) Each month it seems to be a little easier to wait for AF, though I still get excited the whole TW and symptom spot :) Have fun with it!

Thank you! haha I might have poas today at DPO 4, even though I know how ridiculous that is. Fun and games right?!

Good luck to you :) third time is definitely a charm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->