is anyone else...

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by BrEeZeY, Jun 1, 2011.

1. BrEeZeY

BrEeZeY stay at home wifey&&momma

nesting??? im only 21-22 weeks but i am nesting horribly! i cant stop cleaning! im bout to drive LO & DH nuts!

today
    i cleaned the laundry/storage room out (it is a typical basement cement floors and cob-webs and all that so i cleaned it top-bottom and threw tons and tons of boxes away)
    then swept and mopped our bedroom floor
    dishes
    dusting
    vacuumed the livingroom/kitchen
    cleaned LO's room
    cleaned spare room
    cleaned the kitchen table off which was a ton of bills/important papers that needed organized

i feel like i havent accomplished anything today but when i look at this list idk why i feel that way i got alot done!

anyone else finding themselves nesting?? what do u do when u get this way?

2. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

:rofl: love it Brea!!! You're amazing, you've done sooooo much. :hugs: For accomplishing so much.. I've been so lazy!! This morning I was really in a productive mood, was gonna clean my room, etc. So the errands I had to do got into my way with that :wacko:

3. we can't wait

we can't wait Mom of 4

Wow. I wish I were as productive as your are! :haha:

I keep going through bouts of nesting-- but rather than actual cleaning, I just keep reorganizing things. I've gone through LO clothes and blankets about 20 times & refolded and reorganized them. It drives my OH insane. :wacko: I have a strong urge to go upstairs and move things around in the nursery, but I'm still stuck on bedrest. :brat:

4. xSarahM

xSarahM Two Beautiful Angels

Wow! Thats a crap load, i would have been happy cleaning two rooms :haha:
    I do so much washing and ironing, its unbelievable, but i dont think thats nesting, i just cant stand to live in a pig stye! I'm going to start properly nesting at about 24 weeks (thats the plan anyway) :)

5. BrEeZeY

i feel like im a physco i cant sit haha the only time i can is when im on here haha which i seem to be less and less lately :S lol kinda need to get on more often! lol

Skye- i hate errands! well i hate running them when i have LO as he always throws a fit when we leave a store or building :p

Kelly- u better stay on bed rest and keep cooking that baby! not long till u can go move the nursery around! i think i nested worse after LO was born than when i was pregnant but this time i think it maybe opposite!

Sarah- i hope your plan works out! i cant ever keep up with laundry!

6. AmberS

AmberS Well-Known Member

I started nesting when i was around 11 weeks. I was gardening, cleaning house, taking care of family, cooking, etc. It was crazy. Early nesting runs in my family though lol

7. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

:rofl: oh gosh I'm sure that'd be one reason I wouldn't like if. It wore me out though :/ I got more today :/

8. sequeena

sequeena Winging it.

I'm starting to go into nesting mode. Did a lot of washing yesterday and today I've done more washing, done all the dishes, wiped down my kitchen and hoovered the 2 living rooms.

9. sequeena

sequeena Winging it.

I do this too and I will need to do it again as they all need ironing!! :rofl:

10. preppymommy

preppymommy Guest

haha yeah I'm definitely nesting I cleaned my brothers dorm for him and his roommate (ewwww) and then I cleaned out my car.

11. Bexxx

Bexxx Momface.

Goodness yes, I spent 4 hours yesterday clearing out my closet alone (my god the mess...), then organised my books/cds/dvds, hoovered the whole house, did 3 loads of washing, then I felt a bit lazy putting the dishwasher on so washed all the dishes by hand! I'm paying the price today though, my hips are agony :(

12. we can't wait

we can't wait Mom of 4

I'll be so happy when I can walk around again! After spending 5 weeks laying around the house, I'm ready to go out and conquer the world! Haha. I'm thinking that why I keep reorganizing & folding-- it's the only thing I can do sitting down! :haha: Really hoping she comes soon though! Fingers crossed!

Seriously, be less productive. You're making the rest of us look bad. :rofl:

13. BrEeZeY

haha i feel lazy today haha i need to clean ...badly but cant find the energy today!

14. airbear

airbear Proud Mom to Elsie Louise

Yes! Ever since we moved from our tiny apartment to our new rental house that is twice the size I have been crazy nesting. That was back in January! I have one big cleaning day each week where I do a nice deep clean of the whole house but every day hntil that next big cleaning day I'm constantly cleaning every little thing I see! My OH has probably gone crazy because as soon as I finish cleaning I'm walking around pointing out all the dust that is already settling.. seriously. We have hardwood floors through out the whole house and we have two dogs and a cat, one dog and one cat shed horribly so it accumulates quickly on the floor. Plus all animals go outside and track in pine needles multile times a day. Then OH wears boots to work and when he comes home he tracks around dirt clots! So its funny because as soon as I finish sweeping and put away the broom I instantly see pine needles or little hairs floating around and I go crazy! I'm not so excited for when my maternity leave starts July 1st when I'll be home 24/7 and watching the house get dirty. I'm sure while OH is at work I'll be a non stop sweeper!

15. preppymommy

preppymommy Guest

I think the baby might just distract you from the sweeping :winkwink: