Is anyone elses facebook full of.....

anna matronic

Mummy to Evan :-)
Reaction score
baby status updates and baby pics?

Before I had Evan people who constantly posted pics of their babies and talked about them all the time annoyed the crap out of me. I was like Jeez no-one cares about your baby lol

So fast forward a few years and I am doing the same... I am sure I am boring my friends, in fact I am sure some of them don't talk to me now cos all I do is talk about my son.

So I am sorry for being a boring new mummy, BUT I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here! I would update my status every 5 minites about Harrison's every fart if I could but I think I'd annoy people even more than I probably do :haha: I also love taking photos of him and usually put a lot of them on FB. That must irritate people too but if anything ever happened to my laptop and my photos got wiped off - at least I know they'd all still be on facebook and I could save them off there.
xx

:D same here, the amount of pictures I take of Riley and put on Facebook is just ridiculous, but I don't care either!!

now I have a blackberry I can upload in an instant...shame the camera is so s**t!!!

I try so hard to not put every other thing Ruby says up on FB...but she is too funny!

I love reading about other mums and LOs too!

ME hahaha - I have one topic of conversation and that is my boy!!!

me too! I have not posted a pic in like 4 weeks to try and wean myself off it ha ha.. But now I actually have a baby im soo interested in my friends babies and hearing of funny things they have done I love seeing their photos... I just hope they like seeing mine as much! :) x

anyone ever go to update and then think....ooooh....not another....best not.....haha

I had a blackberry and it was bad, now I've got an I phone and it's even worse!!

I vowedi wouldnt be one of those FB mothers.....But i failed, all my pro pix are of Aymen, or me and Aymen, or Aymen and his dad, or Aymen and his cousins or Aymen with a Pizza :rofl:

I don't think I'm that bad...maybe twice a day at most, pics maybe every 2 or 3 weeks. I don't care though! xx

MEEEEE!! I'm forever talking about the babies or how tired i am because of the babies or uploading pictures of the babies. And i dont even care what all my 'non-babied' friends think!

Although i do now have most of BnB on my friends list, so my whole news feed is full of baby related updates, LOL!

Feel free to add me if you like! :D

I'm probably the only one who doesn't! I worry about making my babies pictures available online. Facebook has had issues in the past with privacy, and for that reason, I'm not comfortable having pics of LO online. x x

I make a conscious effort not to constantly post baby-related statuses because I made a very solemn promise to myself when I was pregnant that I would not become a baby obsessed mum robot :rofl: I get all my baby talk out on here!

Although I think my last baby related status was ...'will have buns if steel after carrying ivys fat ass around all day'. Just keeping people updated on the important stuff!

Although I think my last baby related status was ...'will have buns if steel after carrying ivys fat ass around all day'. Just keeping people updated on the important stuff!

:rofl: :rofl:

Mine was ' is currently taking bookings for night duty in the Sheikh household. No experience required. Dates are filling fast so get your night booked in ASAP' :thumbup:

Mine was this ,morning... "I finally got Evan to smile for the camera.. Jeez it only took 3 months " Along with 5000 photos of him smiling :rofl:

Nat, have added you :) :thumbup:

No, my news feed today is full of pics of cats. I've got very few Mummies on my FB, most of them are other cat breeders or people I know from the cat world so lots of pics of cats and kittens :thumbup:

I'm not too bad with status updates, by no means are all of them about F (after all I have to let people know about my cats and kittens too :haha:), if Findlay has something to tell people he posts on his own FB profile :haha:

Btw in case people think it's awful and irresponsible that he's got his own page it was done as I was getting endless amounts of texts, inbox messages and emails asking how he was doing etc especially during all his hospital stays and ops so I just update his FB page for him (and my Mum does it for him when he's in hospital) and then people can see how he is doing and what he's up to.

Most of his pics go up on his own profile which has got the privacy locked right down (ie if you are not his direct friend you can't see anything at all) and noone gets added as a friend unless I know exactly who they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"