Is anyone else's LO THIS lazy?!

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
When i found out i was pregnant with my boy everyone told me you never get two the same, and that boys are usually small and plumper than girls, and a lot lazier! But nathan just takes the biscuit!
Emily has always been a very good sleeper, but as a newborn up to around a year old if you so much as closed a door, she woke up! and once she woke up, she was up! she'd immediately wake herself up from stirring, and then she was awake until her nap... but NATHAN?! Oh no, no... the lazy bugger doesnt get up for anything! Like the other day... he was in his cot in my room having his afternoon nap and i decided to hoover the whole house and when i opened the door to hoover my bedroom carpet did he budge from the noise? No. Did he so much as flinch when i accidentally rattled the cot bed post with the hoover? No. Did he do anything at all when i intentionally started hitting the cot bed post with the hoover? NO! I actually had to stop and make sure he was breathing! And every single morning without fail... like this morning... emily likes to make noise in the morning and talk to me VERY loudly and this morning nathan kept waking up... about 5 times he woke up and i said to myself 'uh oh, nathans getting up now' but oh no, he would give a sigh from all the noise, turn over onto his side and fall back asleep! EVERY MORNING! Emily has been awake since 4am, and nathan is still sleeping at 09:26am! and yesterday he wasnt even awake an hour and a bit before dozing off in his car seat! Please tell me im not the only one with a very lazy baby? Is this normal? Or does he just love his sleep too much? xx

Hehe bless him! My boys only 6 weeks so cant really say but he does sleep an awful lot and im not particilarly quiet around him.

All 3 of mine can sleep through anything....Eddy is the best at it, but I thin Charlie is probably going the same way. He has to sleep with 2 others charging around him (still having naps downstairs). Eddy does the 'rolling over' thing when someone makes a noise/tries to wake him....so funny when hubby tires to get him up....taste of his own medicine! :haha:

Raffy won't sleep through loud noises usually, but he usually won't cry or move either. Lazy men!

Mine are the other way around mostly! He's more able to sleep through noise now as a toddler, but he was a very active baby and any little creak or bang would have him up and busting to come and play.

Darragh usually sleeps through my dogs barking like eejits, I don't know how he does it. He's still a rotten sleeper though, just noise doesn't wake him!
Last night at about half ten the next door neighbour started cleaning out his fire, from the sounds of it, and I thought Darragh would 100% wake up, I was proper on edge! But he didn't even though it sounded like someone digging a hole in the dividing wall!

Wow, my son is the opposite! If you so much as sniff too loudly on the other side of the house he wakes up. You're a lucky lady. :)

Wow, my son is the opposite! If you so much as sniff too loudly on the other side of the house he wakes up. You're a lucky lady. :)

Yeah, my son is like this too. He'll wake up at the littlest things during the day and rarely ever goes back to sleep, even if rocked, fed, etc. I think he got that from me!

LO sleeps like his dad, nothing wakes him! He fell asleep on his playmat the other day so thought I'd take the opportunity to get some hoovering done. Not a peep!

Yeah, my son is like this too. He'll wake up at the littlest things during the day and rarely ever goes back to sleep, even if rocked, fed, etc. I think he got that from me!

Emily was the same, the slightest creak of a floorboard woke her up! and once she was up, she was up! but nathan is such a heavy sleeper and when he eventually does start stirring and wake up most of the time he plays with his toys for 5-10 minutes and then turns on his side and away back to sleep he goes! :haha: xx

I can only dream of a child that does that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->