is anyone having weird smell cravings?

Emily.Jayne

Reaction score
I was wondering who else is having strange smell cravings, mine are for things like gloss paint, white spirit, wood varnish, furniture polish, glass cleaner and that spray you put in your shoes to get rid off bad odours! Im finding myself regularly thinking about these smells and just can't get enough of them. Anyway would love to hear of other peoples strange cravings :)

washing powder sit there smellin fresh wet washing:) arghh 'Bliss'

Yes! Mr Sheen 5 in 1 polish, paint, rubber. mmmm! :haha:

Washing powder and musty smells like charity shops lol

Haha babybear85 you are the only person I've ever heard of who shares my old musty smell craving lol! I had it with my daughter last time. This time I love the smell of eggshell paint :) xxx

I've always had a thing for washing powder but had it really bad this pregnancy and a crazy craving for ice.

Had my iron levels checked and they were very low, soon after taking the iron tablets I started to not crave smelling washing powder and my ice craving has gone.

I'm not sure whether the craving for washing powder went as I was making an effort to stop smelling it because I was worried about the affects or because my iron levels picked up. But the ice craving was defo due to my low iron, it's actually a condition known as pica.

Washing powder! Ihave a little cup next to my bed that i smell.

Its addictive!

Original source lime shower gel. I could sniff it all day but makes me want to lick it too as it smells so good! Not craving any other lime based things though. :haha:

Im craving the musty smells like damp, mud, petrol! I cant get enough of it. I have found radishes are the taste and smell I want but only the first one I eat as they get too hot. I love the smell of muddy potatoes too! Could eat it! X

Me! Sponges... cif bathroom cleaner, bleach, the gardening isle in the supermarkets, rubber. I have really low iron at the mo so i believe this is why it's happening with me. It's a form of pica lol.

Tennis balls....i have two at the side of my bed, anything plastic thats new :flower: it makes my mouth water lol :wacko:

Its addictive!

I admire your dedication :haha:

I loooovvveeee Johnsons baby bath (the one in the blue container). Plus have cravings for sponges, so a sponge which has been in bath water with johnsons in is actually the best thing ever. Fact. :smug:

And on a separate note, just seen my ticker and only have 60 days to go! :shock: need a sponge to settle my nerves :rofl:

Its addictive!

I admire your dedication :haha:

I loooovvveeee Johnsons baby bath (the one in the blue container). Plus have cravings for sponges, so a sponge which has been in bath water with johnsons in is actually the best thing ever. Fact. :smug:

Me too with the blue Johnson's bubble bath! I can sit in there for hours just sniffing it! I love smelling soap as well, I get the same craving in every pregnancy.

I love the smell of gas (noticed this this morning when I was refueling), also exhaust fumes. Good thing I don't really have to refuel or go anywhere often : /.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->