Is anyone measuring their bump??

1st time

Mum of 1 and expecting #2
Reaction score
Every week (for the last 3 weeks) i measure from under my boobs to my pelvic bone and then around my stomch at about the belly button mark. I just like to see that I'm growing.......and man am i growing!!!:haha:

Anybody else doing anything like this?

not atm but i will get DH to do rough fundal height measurements for me when i have a proper bump

No I'm not but I will now - great idea !!

x

I've just started measuring my bump. I measure 89cm around and my fundal height is 24cms. Looking forward to measuring how much I'm growing.

I get so excited every wednesday night to see how much i have grown, there isn't really anything medical about it (or not that i know of) but i just find it something else to get excited about weekly!

i took my tummy measurement around belly button height a few weeks ago will be interesting to see if it's bigger now :D

Had my Midwife this morn and she measured my 26+1 bump at 25cm :)

Remember when midwife measures fundal height/height of uterus, it shows no indication of how big your bump is getting.

I had no bump til 20wks with my first yet the uterus was in the right place for 20wks.

I just measured around the biggest part of me today (round through belly button) and measuring around 86cm:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->