is anyone on minipill? i might be pregnant again already

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
do you get ewcm on minipill? my husband finished inside and hours later i had a huge amount of ewcm that was crystal clear. i had it last week too but we used pull out method last week. im breastfeeding a 4 month old. i know the minipill doesnt prevent ovulation in all women and im wondering if it worked because this cm was super thin, crystal clear, and stretchy, not thick like i thought the minipill is supposed to make it.

UPDATE: im having a metallic taste exactly as i did with my may baby. i just dont know what dpo i am due to breastfeeding and no period. it started last night around 8:30 whereas last year it began at 5 dpo at 6:15 pm. its still here this morning no matter what i do. i might be pregnant so im going off the pill and using condoms until im able to test. i have tests coming in the mail (im a poas addict so i have PLENTY of them to pee away on) anyway, im also having other symptoms but i thought they were side effects of the pill but they may just well be symptoms of early pregnancy.

I'm on minipill and bf a 4 month old too. I have the EXACT same thing and was wondering g what was up with that. It made me nervous because its happened numerous times.
I guess I'll m not much help am I. Lol I am really not ok getting pg again.

I was in the impkant which is the same thing really hormone wise and I ovulated on it too

thankyou for the replies. does this mean it isnt as effective though? because my cm is just like fertile cm and its not thick whatsoever! D;

Apparently it works by either stopping ovulation or by thinning womb lining to stop a fertilised egg implanting (I hate that thought!)

aaaand i now have metallic taste in my mouth just like i did with my May baby at 5 dpo. but i have no idea what dpo i am

I hate that thought too. I mean it makes me sick actually. I think I may temp soon just to see if I'm ovulating. Iam.too curious. Do you ladies think opks still work when you are on the mini pill??

I hate that thought too. I mean it makes me sick actually. I think I may temp soon just to see if I'm ovulating. Iam.too curious. Do you ladies think opks still work when you are on the mini pill??

thats interesting because im breastfeeding and lots of people claim you dont even ovulate when breastfeeding but thats a lie because a decent amount of women end up pregnant because they believed breastfeeding was a form of birth control. ive been using opks for a few days now and they are still light/negative.

Oh sweetheart! Its been a while, nice to see you on WTT with me again! <3

You can certainly get pregnant while breastfeeding, it happened to someone I knew. Her babies were barely a year apart in age.

Are you okay? ill PM you to chat xox

UPDATE: i got one of my bundles of tests in the mail. i took 4 tests and they are all POSITIVE. im going to the doctor with my hubby tonight for blood tests(i think ill specify quantitative) just to be sure and for a urine test....i cant believe it

my replacement fone is updating its software so ill take pictures of the old tests and some new ones!!! btw the test line showed up faint BEFORE 1 MINUTE. on all tests.

no urine hold on any of them
tweaked

Attachments

• 2015-09-10 16.12.45.jpg
    2015-09-10 16.12.45.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 24
Wow! Well congrats on bfp. I can't see the line but my phone is hard to see pictures on. Let us know how bloods go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->