Is anyone online HELP ME PLEASE

Littlebit21

Reaction score
sorry if im all over the place with this post im confused and need help

im 19 , saturday ( 2'20'16) i ovulated which means my AF should of been due 2 weeks later. Exactly one week ( 2'27'16) after that i bled but it wasnt like a normal period very light pink / brown ish only needed a panty liner. I usually have a heavy flow with extremely painful cramps . sunday the 28th was a bit heavier then stopped Monday after noon. Monday morning i vomited twice back to back . there was nothing in my stomach so it was just saliva. I woke up saturday (2'27) with what seemed like the flu. I was on implanon for 3 years and had false symptom so im kind of confused .had it removed on the 28th of January.Anyways COULD THIS MEAN IM PREGNANT? I've had most if not all the early symptoms

ttake a test? if u had sex theres a possibility.

Have you missed your period yet? You should go get a test, only way to be sure.

Confused about the period to be honest . i bled for 3 days but it wasnt like a normal period at all . it was kinda watery without cramping .sorry for the tmi . usual period is heavy with extreme cramping

You definitely need to test. Do you have any other symptoms?

Ltweety , besides nausea . i been having headaches , slight cramping , extremely tired all the time , much larger appetite. I could finish eating then 30 mins to an hour later im back hungry . Pretty much all the early symptoms but I've had these when i was on the implanon and just don't wanna get my hopes up for nothing . going to buy some tests today

Do another test! U had flu symptoms before I tested on both babies!!! This my biggest symptom oddly enough!

I meant I had flu symptoms not you 😂 damn phone!!

Thanks love gonna wait a week . then test again dont wanna worry myself. Theres just something in me saying i am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->