Is anyone Rh-?

sandyhen85

Reaction score
Hey ladies, just trying to find out if anyone is Rh negative and whether you had a shot following your loss...was it a miscarriage in the first trimester, second trimester, third trimester, or ectopic?

I'm in a panic because I didn't get the shot after my mc or ectopic...didnt know what it was until the other day - I'm now ten weeks pregnant and OH is Rh positive..I've found a couple of ladies who didnt have the shot after a very early miscarriages, but hoping to find more to put my mind at ease because I have 9days until my blood screening.

Thanks ladies x

Hey ladies, just trying to find out if anyone is Rh negative and whether you had a shot following your loss...was it a miscarriage in the first trimester, second trimester, third trimester, or ectopic?

I'm in a panic because I didn't get the shot after my mc or ectopic...didnt know what it was until the other day - I'm now ten weeks pregnant and OH is Rh positive..I've found a couple of ladies who didnt have the shot after a very early miscarriages, but hoping to find more to put my mind at ease because I have 9days until my blood screening.

Thanks ladies x

I think in most cases it's okay to not have the shot, because you were only in the first trimester (I assume). Only some doctor's give the shot for first trimester losses as there is only a low chance of developing antibodies towards Rh + that early. You are most likely perfectly fine! But if you do happen to get another loss (and I'll be hoping that you don't! <3 ), then for peace of mind, ask your doctor to give you the shot. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->